Two Regular's

SpecOps_Mitchell

MahSlong and VotekickHowdy..not only many think they hack..also as you ask me to stop bitching on server..they always try to start up shit talk sometimes I bite..but mostly I don't

If you are asking me to pipe down the do something about these AXXXWXXpe'S

We will check the logs to see what it is they say.

But A you didn't provide a server name
B this is just your opinion you gave us nothing factual to go on. Stats video etc...

I suggest filling out the form to report a player

I have researched VoteKickHowdy extensively. Yes, he is very good. Yes, he dominates the server. He is clean on PBbans, has a .1% on the cheat meter and is clean on metabans.
Mahslong also has the same .1%, is clean on PBBans and metabans. Trust me, I keep telling you this. Evenif I am not in the game, I am usually looking up the top players in a round. I watch chat and see who people are talking about. If someone is able to be proven to be hacking or disruptive, I ban them.

You did the correct thing by posting to the site. Griping in chat accomplishes little.

I have researched VoteKickHowdy extensively. Yes, he is very good. Yes, he dominates the server. He is clean on PBbans, has a .1% on the cheat meter and is clean on metabans.
Mahslong also has the same .1%, is clean on PBBans and metabans. Trust me, I keep telling you this. Evenif I am not in the game, I am usually looking up the top players in a round. I watch chat and see who people are talking about. If someone is able to be proven to be hacking or disruptive, I ban them.

You did the correct thing by posting to the site. Griping in chat accomplishes little.

Okay even though you found nothing I still believe they are not legit..able to hide what they are using...I am a very distrustful person when it comes to online games..seen too many players saying their legit and turn out they were hacking or autohotkeying no-recoil...but its cool if you say...many thanks...

Believe me, I am suspect of their play as well. But, until I have something definitive on them, I cannot and will not ban them. I have a list by my computer, as do all of us admins here, of people we think are sketchy. Sometimes it is a waiting game, and we will check on their stats regularly. Eventually most get caught, it is not a perfect system, but the fairest one we can come up with.

Believe me, I am suspect of their play as well. But, until I have something definitive on them, I cannot and will not ban them. I have a list by my computer, as do all of us admins here, of people we think are sketchy. Sometimes it is a waiting game, and we will check on their stats regularly. Eventually most get caught, it is not a perfect system, but the fairest one we can come up with.

I can live with that..good to know you keep an eye on these possible cheats..I do believe their are a lot out there using No-Recoil scripts...way to many accurate shots going on..and too frequently...

Why continue to play a game that has over 65,000 bans? I said this months ago when it continued it's downward spiral. You can add up all the bans from previous BF titles to include BF4 and still fall well short. While this doesn't mean you would encounter suspicious players in other games its a good indication that anti-cheat measures are well out of date for BF3.

Back