Trying to install Northern Strike for my son

MacN8r

Ban Manager
Admin
Does anyone remember the method of doing this? Just bought the deluxe edition for him ($19, sweet) so that he can play also. Installed 2142, patched to 1.5. Went to activate NS, no joy. I remember I had this problem, but don't remember what I did (contact EZ?). He will be playing regular 2142 starting today, soldier name Jimmy3X (that is is mafia name - jimmy three times, because you always had to tell him to do something 3 times before he decided to do it - like empty the trash!)
Oh, he wants my tags!

ask soulz and boon for sure, but this fixed it for me last night.

i installed 2142. patched to 1.5, installed NS, patched 1.5 again.

i was getting unmodified content errors. they told me to go to a branch of regedit and to change the 2142 value to 1.10 then repatch 1.5. it worked.

What roth posted didn't actually fix my problem. What I had to do was install the patch 1.4 and then do the 1.4-1.5 patch rather than the FULL 1.5 patch.

if you are getting getting unmodified content errors, just check out my link...

yes I had to do this NS reinstall 2 times now so i know this works, uninstall all of battlefield the registry, then reinstall 2142 from disc, then patch 1.4, then northern strike, then 1.4 again, then 1.5 full you will have no more problems

I can't even get the NS activation to work, it tells me the number is incorrect.

[quote1255888369=Misiek]
Wardog I'm gonna knife you. Just wait... just wait...
[/quote1255888369]
035 021 ahhh, the classic revive and get knifed tactic.... dont you just love it?!...

Back