Trying to be sexy

Cease_Fire

My favorite:

flush.jpg

image008.jpg

Nothing says sexy to me like a floater in the bowl. Hey, at least we know she emptied her bowels recently and that is a sign of a healthy GI tract! :fisting

poop or not thoes are nice fuking tits!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if yours are like that im all yours!! hihihihii even you sixer hehehe

Sadly, I've seen worse...and older. Ever been to Fantasy Fest in Key West, FL?

Shut up, L721 -- I'm old enough to be your great-grand mother! Show some respect --- some decency -- yeah, I know -- too much to ask. LOL

And those tags you're sporting were designed by ME!
I used them for a long time

dont be so sensitive....not a bad desing canot find one whit a canadian flag on it

I'm not sensitive, I'm blunt. LOL
If you're very nice to me I could try to figure out how to put the flag on it -- I think. For sure, I can even up your text a bit. You want "Whant" spelled like that? LOL Maybe it's a fad thing I don't know about?

Fad? No, more likely he's drunk! 026 049

BTW buck, I hope you know I'm kidding! lolz

that whould be cool ........ it takes more than a computer screen to make me mad hehe

Cease_Fire-nice job on the redo of that signature. You do nice work. 055

Thanks. I'm learning their editor. I takes HOURS to get things straight because the code is in pixels. Do you know how to link it? The code I posted was a bulletin board code. Now I'm trying to figure out how to give you the code to paste.
Hummmm....help out there?

url=http://www.2142-stats.com/L72102+stats.html]
img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/L72102_player_53284.png[/img][/url]

Ahhh...think this will do it. Okay, copy text on notepad.
Add a [ at the beginning of the first line
Add a [ at the beginning of the second line.
Make this all one long line of text (no line break, no spaces) and paste it into your profile.

My signature was designed by RAGE member Daemon_Kai.
I used 1/2 of it and added the stats that update automatically.
Automatically updating stats can be added to any photo (no larger than what I'm using) Size matters!

This is Kai's original (too big for a signature)
CF1.jpg

Now you're looking neat and spiffy!....Uh Oh --- am I gonna be kicked out of the forum now for being SO off topic? :-(
Sorry...lost control of myself.

Back