Trip Down Memory Lane!

C

cjjeans

I just wanted to share in my own thread - my trip down memory lane.
Here is a photo of my old car
view3.gif

I remember the day this photo was taken. My car was in a carshow in virginia - I was staying in a hotel with some friends getting wasted and I fingered this slutty girl that had come with us... getting hammered on Smirnoff Ice... good times...

and heres a drawing i did of myself around that same time
whoah.gif

I was 18... 7 years ago...

The NSXs are always nice... i miss that scene at times. Always some really nice cars that are bad ass right out of the factory (unlike my old honda civic - i had to make bad ass)

I was poor back then and even now. I drove $500 dollar specials......lol I did how ever always owned some type of 2 wheeler since the age of 13.

My first car was an '88 BMW M3 in Red. I'll dig up some pictures and post them when I can. They are probably in a box at my mom's house haha.

I bet you loved that 88 M3...
Yeah I wasn't broke back than... I was making more than I am now... go figure.

The first car I owned was a 75 Impala Custom. I had it when I was staioned at Marine barracks Pearl Harbor. It was silver, but the paint had oxidized and it looked kind of gray, so my buddies used black and white electrician's tape and put hull numbers on "Das Boot". That car had a huge trunk that could carry 4 kegs!

Das Boot! You should get a vanity plate that says that. I'm getting one in July that says 'BOONDOK". I'll take a picture and post it up after I get it.

[quote1237578148=cjjeans]
I bet you loved that 88 M3...
Yeah I wasn't broke back than... I was making more than I am now... go figure.
[/quote1237578148]

@ least you spent (some ?) of your money well and had something to show for it.

I'll tell you it helped being a teenage boy with a car like that...

She always wanted to ride... i said no - but you can duck down and blow me! YAYA

This was my pride and joy for a 4 wheel transportation. I got it when I first got my job in tool and die. It had the 5.0. I had a performance chip added and duel exhaust, Had a cold air intake also. pretty fast for a truck.

f150s.jpg

[quote1237585635=MacN8r]
So is that how you met Soulzz Mom?
[/quote1237585635]

I just spit my coffee everywhere when i read that. Buahaha!

Back