TNG COD WAW server

pkagunslinger

You might want to stop in from time to time to admin. lunarwolfen and manning_ were throwing the "N" word around like crazy and using it to tick other player off. Not sure TBG's stance on racial names and name calling but doesn't look very good.

Just a thought

Gunslinger

Thank you for reporting this! We will take care of it.

We don't have a word filter set on the COD:WAW server at the moment as I haven't found a good one to use. If you have any recommendations on one that is good, that would be great.

We don't tolerate racial slurs. I will IP ban them if I have to.

Edit: I IP banned Manning_ - Couldn't find the name lunarwolfen on PBBans. I will do some searching on a good word filter for the COD:WAW series.

[quote1252190564=pkagunslinger]
You might want to stop in from time to time to admin.

Just a thought

Gunslinger
[/quote1252190564]

While we do appreciate you letting us know your sarcasm is lost on me. I have thought for you but I'll be nice and keep it to myself.

I apologize if that sounded sarcastic. It wasnt my intent I a sure you of that. I just was saying in a way that didnt come out the way it was intended. I play on your server quite a bit a i havent seen ant TBG member pop in. Just meant that even if it is for only a few minutes. It would keep people from being idiots.
Again sorry for the comment it wasnt meant that way and thanks for being nice.

Gun

I don't know if you've heard of MORKEYE -- It's a language filtering tool for COD:WAW and COD 4. Hopefully I'll be getting that installed shortly :D.

May want to add that rule to the scroll thing so that people are aware.

shouldn't have to add a rule about that, it should be assumed

I am now running MORKEye (A language filter) on the server. The only time it wont be running is when I restarted my computer, but the downtime will only last a few minutes.

it may need a bit of tweaking it just kicked someone for saying "they stick together like fies on the shit" it said player -AGG- ZigZag kicked by punkbuster for 6 mins (Admin Decision) im assuming that was the cause.

Edit: yea when he came back i asked him what it said. he said it was for saying Shit

name is actually lunarwolven

hes in there now and all he does is cause a ruckus.

he did say the N word to.

I've made it so it only kicks for racial slurs. Unfortunately, it's not permanent with this tool. 9999 is the max amount of minutes you can kick for.

lmao i can see it now. youve been kicked for 9999 minutes. and yea Lunarwolven always bugs everyone. hes a bit of an e-thug

I have been playing in our COD server a bunch and have to say that the overall experience is pretty good, with a nice group of regulars. Distubances and language issues are less frequent.

arturo we gotta get a bunch of people in there to play. fast finally came in today and soulzz almost made it. he was talking in there but that was through the new language filter (freaked everyone out that the console was talking but oh well)

server bans you for a week automatically. There isn't a script that does permenant unfortunately

Back