Timsof AKA GrimReaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timsof1

BANNED
BANNED
Came across this site, you guys are cool I really enjoyed raping you guys in Bad Company 2 but please no heart feeling I love you long time.

Thanks for saying hi. I hope to see you in BC2-have you been playing our Isla server? It's a fun one.

O don't be so hard, and wtf I don't play COD4, well not currently so not a clue in the world what your talking about on that prior kick thingy, but Visit us when ever you like, we cause pain in all games but we are not complete assholes lol. Me and COMP556 are always on BF2, you got beef with a server we will make 31-32 turn into 0-2 hahahah

Hey Renno, make sure you banned them from BF2. Those of us that have started playing it again don't need their hacking, douchebag asses in there. Feel free to post a list of all his aliases so we can keep and eye out.

What a moron! First he exposes himself then his buddy.

How stupid can you get? It's like a family of inbred retards. At least they make it easy.

I got hacks so I must be special...you are such a moron.

The sad part is I bet these clowns really suck ass in games without hacks.

It's like a guy with a 2" penis always bragging about what a monster cock he has.

Once again-go away mouth breather.

you got beef with a server we will make 31-32 turn into 0-2 hahahah

Yup - hack coders who are aggressively selling hacks. Welcome to America - land of opportunity.

But, advertising that you'll fuck up somebodies shit for fun is truly cowardly. Pathetic.

You guys are sooooooooo rude, you ban me with out letting me respond, so unprofessional ban all the aliases I STILL LOVE YOU LONG TIME>........... by the way its called a KEY Generatorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr if someones ones to go into a server that they are BANNNNNNNNEEEDDDDDD from.... YOU GUYS ARE AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR SO COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I WANT TO BE LIKE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yup - hack coders who are aggressively selling hacks. Welcome to America - land of opportunity.

But, advertising that you\'ll fuck up somebodies shit for fun is truly cowardly. Pathetic.

Its not pathetic that someone wants to aimbot the hell out of you and then laugh his ass off its called a toy.

The sad part is he really does not think its pathetic. He has zero natural skill and yet he wants to brag about it. Hey smart guy I would advise against coming back here again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back