Time for a new mouse. Suggestions

Frit0z

I think its about time to get a new mouse. my trusty old G5 still works like a champ but ive had it for a long time. I was thinking of getting the G500, fast said it was similar in feel to the G5 just upgraded a bit. Or i was thinking the Razer Mamba. Anyone have any other suggestions? I like to have some decent dpi 4000+ and also some extra buttons for my thumb to use. Adjustable weight is a big plus. i like a heavy mouse i have 27.6grams extra weight in my G5.

um you had the G5? easy suggestion G500. You get the exact same G5 feel but more options.

:)

well the g series is one of the few that allow customizable weights. The Razer is a great mouse if you can handle no weight adjustments. good button layouts and ez to use software make it my weapon of choice. Also the lower profile of the Razer is way better for comfort. The G series always felt like i was holding a hard boiled egg. Not too mention I cant pass up something named Razer!!!!

The g500 looks like it would be perfect but reading on the razer mamba i like the fact that i can switch between wireless and wired on the fly. i can live without weight adjustments, i just make adjustments to the mouse pad that i use and ill be fine.

I like the Razer imperator.It only has 5 buttons, two on the side one up top by the wheel, but it glides like butter, has 5600 dpi on the fly adjustments and is just damn comfortable.

buy a cheap mouse with wires, you dont need good mouse to pwn. plus, u save money!

Supposedly, the Steelseries Ikari 6200 Laser is a great-tracking mouse. I personally use a Logitech G3. I wish they'd release more adjustable-laser mice in standard-mouse shapes.

The Kone plus is pretty damn nice but i cant find a store that sells it in the US

Get a Razer Mamba, great mouse i have it and i love it :)

show_mouse3271_405.jpg

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iT3Uno3SLdI" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Back