Time for a new case

Cool microphone arm.

Thanks.
And it's hard to aim when one hand is working out and your video is just about to get to the good part so you have constant concentration on it, while tossing a large container or light towel over below you.

I have a fractal case fantastic quality.
I second that. I have a Fractal Arc Midi. Fantastic cable management. I have a large side fan instead of a windowed case. The case has great dust filters on it too. I will try to find a pic.

I swear by the NZXT Phantom for a full tower case. I keep mine off the floor and off the desk using a cheap-ass metal office rack.
6f3b2d177eb812b3d23ce4163b455131.png
629e727c448ff6b54a27d1b6bc33ad08.png

I don't own it myself, but a few good friends own the NZXT H440 and have never had any issues. It's a medium tower if you're looking for something smaller that can still hold multiple GPU's of varying sizes and provide good airflow. The airflow will not quite match up with many full tower cases, but if you're not doing SLI, and don't have super hot components, or greatly overclocked aprts, the air cooling in this case will work great. It can also handle liquid cooling, the specific radiator size(s) I don't know off the top of my head.
Lastly, it's pretty sexy.
What is the salty smell emanating from the photo above? and the paper towels are for cleaning your monitor screen?

Why not just move your current case off your desk so you'll have the room you need for the monitor? You can use the money you'll save by not buying a new case and put it towards your new monitor. I have mine under my desk on the floor. And you won't have to stare at all the wires on your desk or pick up the heat from your monitors.

p.s. I have two Fractal Design cases, love them. They're simple, functional, quiet and tasteful. They just disappear into the left corner cabinet under my desk...

full
That mic would never survive my cats lol

Everyone likes getting or giving wood once in a while @SquirrelyTokyo. Just in @Polygonals case.... it is litteral.
ahahaha, there are SO MANY softer materials for a butt plug...why wood? Why is it just sitting there? Why is it not closer to the two bottles of hand sanitizer??? Also wtf are you doing at your own desk that you NEED two bottles?? @Polygonals we need answers!

After looking at many case manufactures such as the phanteks, fractal design, corsair and even a custom acrylic case. I made a decision which in its self is a miracle. Many things came into play such as original cost, future shipping costs if I sell it, the amount of room it'll use on the desk, fan options, side panels and most importantly cable management.

So enough blabbing from me and time for the winner. Drum roll please.

Fractal Design Define S

Final note:
Thanks guys for your opinions, as my name says Im a fanboy so its helpful to see what other people think and like.

Back