This is a TRUE joke

JigaMike

I have not been logged on or played battlefield for about 7 or 8 months. I go to the leaderboard page for gunship and see that CTfalcon and FAST have still continued to climb up with all the others. WOW! 207,000 kills. 125,000 kills!!! Your guys' women are probably really obese or ugly to put up with you being on the computer alllllllllllllllllllll the time ..HAHA! Do you guys work??!! omg its so rediculous!! I bet you leave the house and cant wait to get home to play bf2142. Do you leave the house?! HA! i dont know if i would be proud to have that many kills in a GS. pathetic. There is a life outside the computer you guys. Call the addicted to gaming hotline. Seriously. Good luck to ya.

Oh and by the way I really am gay and love man cock. Whew, I feel better now that I got that off my chest.

Hey I remember you. You're that fucking whining noob guy right? Ah yes, I do remember.

You must have a huge life to register on a clan's forums to erage
lol

That is what I was just going to write down... He must be mister «Important»

The love is palpable. First Carl gets berated for being a hacker then CT get's slammed for not lovin his woman enough, not a good day for me lol. Hey if it makes you feel better I'll fuck my girlfriend twice tonight, second one is for you.

LOL not only i can fuck him up in the game (gunship) I can also beat him in bed.
Bitch I own you cleanly. Btw i have seen your pic you look like gay harry potter with blond hair, im hotter so i beat you again. :D

I see the jealousy. Its okay i still love you.....when you are polishing my joystick! oh snaps!

See i know how to rock ppl's world, you like to receive stiff arms in your dorm room LULZ! Neighbors hear you squeal like a girl ow! mommy ow it hurts! umm i mean..mommy wow! Im a big kid now!

oops that wasn't supposed to come out like that ! Srrieess!!

Have you seen my crotch too. It is so fucking beautiful, and uber leet. Like a masterpiece. Ask soulzz he has experience with it.

So what more do you need a sexy dude that can pwn you!!! whistles go wooo wooooo....only in the mornin!

cheers!

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

Oh and by the way I really am gay and love man cock. Whew, I feel better now that I got that off my chest.

Go suck some then. You'll feel even better when some fag gets off in your mouth. :gros17:

Only thing I have to say about this whole thread is this....Fast where the fuck do you come up with this shit??? You've got me rollin

Back