this explains it so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many fucking aliases do you need to create in a day? Holy shit, we got a winner here!

I'm positive Seed will have something to say about him. Guy has been non stop chatting in game about all kinds of sob stories to Seed. Can't wait to hear what Seed has to say lol

Lobocivera, XtremeAir, XtremeVelocity is a stupid boy, 10 years old or something. One day i was playing against some player 1 v 1 in gunship (empty server) and that stupid took the other gunship and he kills me (team kill) because friendly fire was on.

are you sure? because that person who was playing with me said that boy was in his friend list and he was the son of another friend. maybe 2 persons use the same account. the boy and his father.

I'm sure that Xtremeair and xtremevelocity are soldiers of the boy. i don't know about Lobocivera

that explains it, they are the some person or same account, thanks didnt release that. yes, he does jsut ramble on and on and on.

Every time I've heard him he would either hear him talking some crazy crap and/or he's drunk no matter what time of day.

Yeah hes always drinking from what little I know of him. I have played on his team a few times but hes not stalking me LOL
Fast how do you attract all these stalkers?
I'm not sure how it happens.... Eva follows me around now its not all that fun.
Even though I usually whoop the snot outta her its still annoying.
What really baffles me is why they get all upset when you talk smack to them...
Of course we all talk shit sometimes... especially when we get to kill the person who is being a douchebag.
Why do they make it into an international incident???

Something tells me Seed is going to make him cry AGAIN:) Dident he erase his accout for 2142 at one point?

He was in as Lobo right before you came in last night. Buggin' Seed.

I forgot about that Sid. Seed did make him cry..lol. Funny shit

ok, i did chat with lobo, air is his son and he is 9. lobo is not happy that he has been running his mouth and is working changing that.

just thought i would give the heads up.

yeah i saw that, well i dont buy it. I know lobo accused me before, xtremevelocity did it and now xtremeair did it. If that is son, i wonder where he learned about me.

ok, i did chat with lobo, air is his son and he is 9. lobo is not happy that he has been running his mouth and is working changing that.

just thought i would give the heads up.

i was right lerolero :p

screen577.png

He posted on my "wall" and owned up to his mistake and these days people don't usually own it up. I will close this thread and I apologize for ranting about him.

However his son xtremeair is not allowed on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back