think im gonna get scammed?

Even with that, paypal will likely force an overdraft withdrawal on the bank account, or if the bank refuses - send you to a collections agency.

Trying to "force" money out of paypal is not really an option imo - and probably illegal - but do as you please.

oright drop the Nigeria dude im not gonn mess with him.. lol

but

im sending a guitar amp to California so i need a paypal confirmed addy and make sure i get the item tracked shipping so si get confirmation on delivery and all that so ill be good no chargeback problem from what i read all you need is delivery confirm..

You know, business operates on a level of trust. You just can't do business unless you have some trust in the other person.

I mean, there are tools out there made to protect you, but when push comes to shove, just try to evaluate the other person you're dealing with (via ebay's feedback system or your interactions with them), and don't proceed if you don't feel good about it.

The Nigeria thing though was an obvious scam. Anything involving shipping high-value items (such as video cards) to poor countries is in itself very, very risky.

Even with a contract, have fun trying to get someone from a foreign nation, especially a poor one, to honor a contract. Even harder is trying to get that person to honor it by using our courts. Our courts will basically say "|sucks to be you". You should report the guy to proper authorities though.

thank you for that wonderful post there balls saved my ass didint ya lol i was weary of this dude he was being pushy to get the mpoeny to me and he said its for his brother than his son so he got caught there lol.. but this other guy in cali seems to be chill ive been talking to him for awhile online about amps and w/e like a homie so i kinda trust him but always be safe ya know but thanks for all the info dudes! got annythign else let me know! lol

Back