The Wife Doesn't Understand...

You're probably right about that Deus - on both points.

Unfortunately, I played the good little boy in my 1st marriage and got fucked over for it. I'm too old to be asking permission or worrying about "getting in trouble". Go knit, read a book, get drunk, go out with the girlfriends.. something. When it's game time, it's game time. When it's your time, I'll let you know.

You're probably right about that Deus - on both points.

Unfortunately, I played the good little boy in my 1st marriage and got fucked over for it. I'm too old to be asking permission or worrying about "getting in trouble". Go knit, read a book, get drunk, go out with the girlfriends.. something. When it's game time, it's game time. When it's your time, I'll let you know.

i'm 34 today, and thats soooooo true :)

I've got a few years on ya, youngster.. but I've felt that same way since I got divorced.

Rim, check out the first 60 seconds of this song... Wifey hates this song with a passion, but I often play the damn thing just for emphasis! :medium-smiley-071:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WwRrKaq0IyY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back