The Tbg Upward server

<-Da-> яєgι¢ι∂є

I've noticed an extreme lack of traffic on that server, is it potentially because of the gun mettle update or the comp season? I've missed seeing the chaos that lives on the server itself. Its simply no fun watching ten brain dead bots play on it, would possibly opening up a 32 player borneo server (since its the only "ok" gun mettle map in my opinion also its the best optimized) could increase the tf2 trafficking for tbg?

what is borneo? A map? a mode? Yes it seems after an update our servers few weeks ago, it hasn't been doing so well. I've been thinking what happened but can't figure it out. If you have suggestions I'm open to hear it.

We aren't a tf2 community primarly so any input would be appreciated.

Well not necessarily one of those maps but we need to find out why its had such a lack of population on it as of late, when i started to play (not that long ago) there was 24 at least online at all times, the server is lag less its great though its a bit difficult to push second sometimes (upward server). One server I'd seen was "extreme payload" Which not only featured upward but had several other maps including compeditive ones in its rotation, also some advertisement or awareness of the server might increase the popularity, I can give you a list of some of my own favorite payload maps but its really up to you guys. In reality im just curious as to why its been so barren as of late.

Your guess is as good as mine. No idea what happened. Happened after an update that's for sure and not just upward all of them

Found the issue, they changed matching making settings with an update. You have to add it to autoexec.cfg. Ours was still in server.cfg
Should be seeing traffic again soon

Back