The origin of my alt name Apache-Pilot

z242pilot

My favorite plane in the whole wide world is this old 1957 piper apache 150 he bought before i was born. it is the reason i am interested in aviation and the reason i will be going back to college in august to become an aircraft maintenance engineer. I loooove this plane. Each engine is 150 horses constant speed full feathering, it was the cheapest multi engine plane of it's time and i hope to keep it running for another 50+ years.

Oh 5 seats.

The plane to the left of the apache is an aztec, it is a more modern version with a different tail, nose and 2 250 horse engines.

hmm i guess i should post why i have my original name Z242Pilot, when i was in college i flew an aircraft called the Zlin 242. It's an aerobatic 2 seat trainer aircraft with 200 horses made in the czech republic. fun little plane, very responsive (fly with 2 fingers)

zlin6.jpg

2982218933_3b7ca0d419.jpg

the last pic is the apron at my old school which includes my solo airplane :) CF-VWH
ha my old room mate is in the closest plane too

right on.. that is pretty sweet. It's kinda like the Grumman Tiger (something I'd like to buy someday)
2042697978_0d1e1e1728.jpg

That first plane looks like it's been to hell and back!
I'm already scared stiff of flying, but to actually fly an aircraft I could not do it.
Much respect for pilots, I don't have the balls to.

Back