The only corruption/terror:

Snakebabies

Monetary Economy. 'Tis time we evolve and strive to invent/improve technology to make life easier and prolong our planet as long as possible.

So my company XO told me about a bad ass train, when I happen to stumble on this. The Venus Project:

https://www.thevenusproject.com/en/

My mind is blown. Efficiently FREE! For EVERYONE, until earth crosses paths with a massive rock! Just goes to show how fucked up politics are. No crime, no poverty, no hunger, no classes(upper middle lower etc), no more dumbing down of the race,....How could you not want to be able to offer that to future generations?

RIAN_archive_978776_Printing_paper_money_at_Goznak_factory_in_Perm.jpg

<---^.

Sounds like the movie Snowpiercer.
that movie was VERY good. I enjoyed it, it's is exactly what would happen...
I'm starting to think that movie idiocracy isn't really that far fetched.
I agree a shit ton. Been saying that for years.

I am telling you guys, my mind has been mentally fucked like an 18 year old slewt in miami, in the back of the bangbus. And I want more....There is no need for greed/crime without money. If everyone on the planet has everything they need(FREE), with resources solely produced FROM the planet(properly managed and shared), and we built machines(non AI) to do labor for us, we(the human race) could focus on evolving mentally. The fossil fuels could be used for inventing technology to explore the galaxy/universe. But if technology was allowed to be evolved, we could stock pile fossil fuels until we had use for them. Or harvest them when the earth has had time to reproduce enough to replenish the balance of human:planet sustainability. Technology, that once built/maintained (of the best quality, and not quantity due to monetary economy) can produce the energy we need to have the luxuries of today (with mindset of improving and evolving technology), FREE!! For EVERYONE! From the planet we inhabit.

And this:
humans that build/operate(non AI) machines to more effortlessly produce the energy and materials that is needed to survive and thrive. Oh but im not being paid for my time? when everything is free, and everyone is equal, we(as humans) would donate our time(because even if everyone did a little, it would be a lot) willingly if we weren't burdened down by debt to a false God (money).

I saw this stuff years ago. Problem is the human race is is bunch of dumb fucks. Most people have their head in their ass.
I'm talking about the morons who care about what celebrities are doing instead of whats going on in the real world.
The system we live in is fucked, The people at the top don't even need to worry about a revolt . Because the majority of people are so fucking dumb that they will give their life to protect it.

Because the majority of people are so fucking dumb that they will give their life to protect it.
what is "it"? dont say, life, quality of life, luxuries, hobbies............

IT=monetary system, or FAKE FUCKING MONEY! if I have the WMD to threaten the world, I could write on a 5x3 index card that this is the new currency, accept it or die........what would bankers/coporations do? try to "buy" me out...

@death-head-666 , it pains me that majority of human society is ignorant, or blind...hell I was, until I found out about a Resource Based Economy (RBE). Way more benificial and productive.

Imagine this: What do you think scientific mind(s) of the past (WWII in particular) would've accomplish if their mission was "creation" instead of "destruction"? .....

How much more technologically advanced would the human race be if we weren't plagued by war, and famine?

Last edited:
Venus project is flawed.
Resource based economy dreams.
Everything is free pipedream.

Be my guest, and go to work tomorrow for free.
When the landlord comes, tell him your rent is free now, because you don't 'charge' for your labor anymore.
He will then tell the bank who lent the money to him 8 years ago, to take a hike, because there is no currency anymore.

So the construction worker who gets up at 3am to work in the hot Arizona sun for 8 hours's labor, and my 8 hours on a telephone in a 75 degree building, are now 'equal'
Who wakes up to go to work tomorrow?

I can't believe Venus project still has a website up.

The entire planet, every single human being on Earth, would need to agree to this, and, all at the exact same instant.
Let's say this day is July 18th 2016 Noon Greenwich Mean Time.
What do you suppose happens to Fiat Currency between now and then?
What happens when say...china says, hey US...we need more of 'x' resource than you do? Who decides what is 'fair' (I'd love to see that Global Commitee try and decide on how much water I'm allowed per day to be 'fair'....Sorry Chrome, you don't need a water-cooled octocore SLI gaming rig....here is your tablet, that never got made, because nobody showed up to work for free to make it, because that one gaming rig of yours alone, is more technology then the entire country of Burkina Faso, and those resources and labor need to be 'reallocated'

Here is direct quote from Penis Project
"
To better understand the meaning of a resource-based economy consider this: if all the money in the world were destroyed, as long as topsoil, factories, and other resources were left intact, we could build anything we choose to build and fulfill any human need. It is not money that people need; rather, it is free access to the necessities of life. In a resource-based economy , money would be irrelevant. All that would be required are the resources and the manufacturing and distribution of the products.

When education and resources are made available to all people without a price tag, there would be no limit to the human potential. Although this is difficult to imagine, even the wealthiest person today would be far better off in a resource based society as proposed by The Venus Project. Today the middle classes live better than kings of times past. In a resource based economy everyone would live better than the wealthiest of today.

In a resource based society, the measure of success would be based on the fulfillment of one's individual pursuits rather than the acquisition of wealth, property and power.

The main flaw with Venus thinking is: My labor has value, and needs to be measured, with something, that is tradeable, which is globally accepted....hence..currency.
Nothing gets built, if everybody is a hippie.

Last edited:
Venus project is flawed.
Resource based economy dreams.
Everything is free pipedream.

Be my guest, and go to work tomorrow for free.
When the landlord comes, tell him your rent is free now, because you don't 'charge' for your labor anymore.
He will then tell the bank who lent the money to him 8 years ago, to take a hike, because there is no currency anymore.

So the construction worker who gets up at 3am to work in the hot Arizona sun for 8 hours's labor, and my 8 hours on a telephone in a 75 degree building, are now 'equal'
Who wakes up to go to work tomorrow?

I can't believe Venus project still has a website up.

The entire planet, every single human being on Earth, would need to agree to this, and, all at the exact same instant.
Let's say this day is July 18th 2016 Noon Greenwich Mean Time.
What do you suppose happens to Fiat Currency between now and then?

Here is direct quote from Penis Project
"
To better understand the meaning of a resource-based economy consider this: if all the money in the world were destroyed, as long as topsoil, factories, and other resources were left intact, we could build anything we choose to build and fulfill any human need. It is not money that people need; rather, it is free access to the necessities of life. In a resource-based economy , money would be irrelevant. All that would be required are the resources and the manufacturing and distribution of the products.

When education and resources are made available to all people without a price tag, there would be no limit to the human potential. Although this is difficult to imagine, even the wealthiest person today would be far better off in a resource based society as proposed by The Venus Project. Today the middle classes live better than kings of times past. In a resource based economy everyone would live better than the wealthiest of today.

In a resource based society, the measure of success would be based on the fulfillment of one's individual pursuits rather than the acquisition of wealth, property and power.

The main flaw with Venus thinking is: My labor has value, and needs to be measured, with something, that is tradeable, which is globally accepted....hence..currency.
@ChromeLightsaber , i love you to death, but here is my rebuttal: this quote here has new meaning to me in the potential for a more prosperous future. "Time is money.......(days of today and the past).......Money is time". The more time people spend bettering their minds. If the world is taught(after elementary school) to solve problems and think critically, and technologies were implemented or at least tested, the world would be a better place.

There are what, 6-7billion people on this planet? If it would take 25% of the world population to maintain "natural" energy sources for the entire planet, hell even if you went 50% to maintain...the other 50% of the planet would be stress free of developing new ideas/directrion for the human race; and you have means of transportation of goods that is 75% safer, and 99.99999999999% quiucker to transport? Labor would cost you time and that is all. If the world has naught to pay for anything, why not donate a % of your time for the betterment of the human race?

What happens when say...china says, hey US...we need more of 'x' resource than you do? Who decides what is 'fair'
Well first off, boundaries would have to go before this economy could set in....utilization of this planet in terms of "vital" locations for certain resources is the key. If this planet had transportation that would take you 6 hours max to be on the opposite (180 degrees) of the planet, technology/nature(no human for there is none) would dictate where mass groups of communitiies would live. Labor would not be defined by money, but by evolution of our technology. As of this moment on planet Earth, we have the technology to(at least in USA) to be self sustaining for at least XXX years(with fossil fuels). If we in this country decided to utilize our surroundings, our continent alone could survive until the next tectonic plate shift happened for FREE(considering current tehcnologies). But if the "monetary system" allowed free thinking and inventions/technology to exist, who knows what just USA might accomplish.

Its not about greed, or anything else chrome, it is about the human race, evolving mentally to overcome the inevitable.

if hte people that payed laborors in energy instead of money, they would build machines to do the labour!

labour has no value........free will, ingenuity, technology has value...... if the Bankers/politicians stopped paying for labour, citizens/civilians(the people) would rise up and find a way to survive without a labour/debt system. The people(humans) get out of the planet, what they put in~

the human brain is THE MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY advanced matter on our planet(as far as we know the universe). ANd it is being policed......I will throw the PC enthusiasts point out there. Why are we buying new electronics every 3-6months/2-5 years? Why not build the shit to last with latest technologies so it last 10-15 years? Oh because we want to put a price tag on it with a piece of paper with ink on it so we can enslave you some more and make you work harder for something that is provided by our planet for free!!!

as far as labour, if a RBE existed, what is 2-6 hours out of my day(7 days a month) to better the human race? or at least put thought process into betterment of mankind?

Imagine this: What do you think scientific mind(s) of the past (WWII in particular) would've accomplish if their mission was "creation" instead of "destruction"? .....

This resounds greatly with myself. The scientists that created the first atomic bomb did so, not for money or glory, but to "protect" us. I agree with Snake that if those resources were focused toward nuclear fission, or whatever, we would most likely have it by now.

One that really pisses me off is the GM EV1. Research that. Greed made that one go away. Fuck this has me so pissed off at California and OPEC right now. Time to game.

@ChromeLightsaber if we eventually became technologically advanced enough, we probably could maintain the worlds machine/electronics from our homes via satellite link....or we are already there, but we are restricted because bankers/oil Leaders(fossil fuel leaders) want us to pay for energy....my friend, take a look at a hurricane, a drought(yyou in AZ i know you know what its like), tornado, extreme heat/cold...... what kind of energy could we(humans) harness from natural disasters/occurrences? Or at least try to harness/learn from natural energy.......But we can't because of a falsity that is extremely predominant in human culture today.

TBG, guys, fellas, I am fucked from this point on. Toss me any debatical question on this matter, I will have a retort within 48 hours of a valid response, or somehting to at least have you considering. They say from time to time people see Jesus/God in Danishes and shit, well I see this a possible future in everything that isn't run by bankers/politicians/coorpirations.

RBE is the only way for survival at our current rate of death and despair/poverty!

The main flaw with Venus thinking is
it is new, and different and will take the entirety of the human race by surprise. if something doesn't change soon we are doomed. I'm not syaing I believe in a god or other worldly presences, but if there is, and they come down to our planet(a far superior[intellectually] where to come to Earth and ask it's leaders, "What are you doing to sustain your resources, how are you managing your planet/home?" Fuck as far as earthlings are concerned, we are the only life sustainable planet in the galaxy. What cunts we would be if we said, " we tax its inhabitants for resources, and we kill others who wont pay our taxes."

With further development of AI, robotics and 3D printing human labour will be mostly a thing of the past.
In the very near future their will be no more truck drivers, manufacturing will be done by robots and 3D printing. In fact you will most likely 3D print most of the things you shop for now.

With further development of AI, robotics and 3D printing human labour will be mostly a thing of the past.
In the very near future their will be no more truck drivers, manufacturing will be done by robots and 3D printing. In fact you will most likely 3D print most of the things you shop for now.
having that said, in mind, what are humans to do?????????? THINK! Propose, expand, create, improve.....etc. I say again, human brains are 'THE MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED" matter in our solar system. To deny that is to be slaves to something that can NOT be seen!

what would happen if the entire country of USA would stop buying gas/diesel/fuel for a week? or some unknown entrepreneur had ideas for a self sustainable trucking/xportation/etc....?

Back