the ol ldy

normie1983

Just in case anyone was wondering im not gonna be on gaming of a few days my wife is backin the hospital with another infection in her abdomen, as of now its in two places and they think its the same one as last time that they thought they got rid of. Now we have to hope it isnt resistant to the antibiotics, and another surgery isnt out of the question. hopefully it wont come to that.

My best wishes for a speedy recovery Norm. Hope things work out.

Same here. Hope all goes well and she has a speedy recovery. My tags will be waiting for you when you get back. :)

Sorry to hear this new :( My thoughts are with you and your wife.

You'll have to sneak TS in so we can all say Hi... best of luck

good luck all my best i know what your going thru my wife has been thru 9 surgurys on her abdomen in the last 3 years with all the infections that can come with it stay strong

Sorry to hear that Normy, I hope everything works out.

thanks everyone for your support. ill try to keep u guys updated if i fing anything out

so the update as it stands now the wifes doing ok for what its worth she had a drain put in today and will have it for the next 4 to 8 weeks. after that she will possibly have 5 to 6 surgerys to cut out the infected muscle and tissue and have muscle and skin grafts to repair what they take out....... so if anyone is the praying type please feel free because im kinda pissed off at the guy..... thank u all again for the support

ill be gone till at least sunday. im flying out to montana to atand my grandmothers funeral. like they say when it rains it pours and its been a fucking monsoon this week. im bringing my wifes laptop though it wont play bf3.

Sounds like a good time to get drunk. Sure, that never solves anything, but it numbs things up for a while ;) Drop us a line if you get a minute.

Back