The MW2 video causing outrage

holy shit lol
that's a bit much
it's just a game though, and its not like those russians are being lauded for their killing of civilians, you're playing the bad guys no? so that's what bad guys do

Not to offend anyone, but honestly I don't understand what the big deal is, for the single reason that BEFORE you do any of that, there's a big red warning that says "WARNING: CONTENT MAY BE OFFENSIVE" and goes on to say that "you can skip this part at any time via the pause menu, and you will not be penalized"

Without that, it'd be a huge deal, but as it stands now, it's not worth getting all worked up about...

I mean, it's part of the storyline. We have too many fairy tale games these days as it is.

The game itself only has 5 hours of single-player. What the FUCK!!! How do you spend that much money on a game with such a shitty length of singleplayer??

Look at BF2142 single player mode...worst ever. COD & BF are all about multiplayer.

Ok maybe its because Ive been a cop and Im an EMT and have a twisted sense of humor....(and I also know that this is a VIDEO GAME) BUT I found that mission fun... I understood that it was a plot point to provoke the Russians into invading the US. I also know that the "Good Guys" launching a Russian Nuke at the US was a plot point to make the rest of the world see how evil the big bad Ruskies are... Again it was just a game... BTW I liked having no one shoot back at me :)
(I have it for 360 not PC)

Yeah, there's like a huge red WARNING before you go in, and it even asks you if you're sure (lulz).

IDK I guess it is a bit disturbing. Then again, it's disturbing that you can drive over people in GTA too. Videogames have always catered to disturbing shit, which is what makes them fun sometimes... ;-D

BTW it's kinda weird that the guy's name is Makarov. Not very creative, because there's a brand of pistols I think which are widely used in Eastern Europe and Russia which are called "Makarov."

You can beat this entire mission without firing a single shot just so you all know. Almost the entire game can be beaten without shooting just by moving up enemies move back or stop respawning and your save points update.

Lol... they should make a "no shot" video of the game on youtube.

Something like a speedrun, but more 1337?

Back