The Bungie Games IV

KPlnkjX.gif

Well?

MhdE1ab.gif

You best be, because...

RhHxu7r.gif

Unlike Jon Snow I do know that the Bungie Games is in just two more days!

DcdzYob.gif

The big day is almost upon us! You better be running to get ready.

nkFAdGQ.gif

Get your snacks and beverages ready! Get your SO's and Offspring out of the way! It's time to battle it out!

9OsHs9y.gif

tumblr_mnew34NQfd1ra3ny4o1_250.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_ms5ulq0dPO1qek690o1_500.gif

500.gif

GET READY FOR THE BUNGIE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive had this head cold the last 3 days im already awake with whiskey in my coffee tryin to break shit up i may not do to well if im even still awake for the games.

a lot is going down these next few days, Bungie games today, Sunday is Wrestlemania (nice to see Sting back, hope he beats triple h, yes I know it's scripted, I'd like to see the script say Sting wins), Monday beiber gets roasted on comedy central, ithe next few days are going to be fun

Bv3Z49m.gif

Tonight's the Night!

***The Bungie Games will be 100% Hot Chelle Rae Free

You've got to be there!

HOW IM FEELING FOR THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

MY FINISHING MOVE IS GOING TO KILL ALL YA LL
giphy.gif

The king checking out the victors babes!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE THERE HOPE EVERYONE HAS FUN AND WISH EVERYONE GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use Random.org's RAndom Number generator. I generate a number for everyone on the list, and tell you your number in TS.

Join me for our 30 minute warmup game, Bows only, on Zavod 311 starting at 7:30PMEDT!!!

I better see you all there!

Back