The Bungie Games IV

Bungied2theTree

Here we go again!

March 28, 2015, 8PM EDT

xaIuwLu.gif

THE BUNGIE GAMES IV!!!!

RjB6bsP.jpg

Credit @SgtKokuei

THREE Events for your Killing Pleasure!!

kho2RQP.gif

Battle Royale Rules:

Game Mode:Domination

Maps:
  • Dragon Pass
  • Paracel Storm
  • Lost Islands
  • Lancang Dam

Weapons: This is where it gets interesting. Before the round begins all players will be given a number that corresponds to a random loadout as seen in the chart in the first reply. In the even a player does not own the primary, they will draw another number. If the player does not own the pistol assigned to that loadout, they will use the P226. If a player does not own an assigned Gadget, they will go without.

dzW2Woo.gif

"Chain Smoker" Rules:

Game Mode: Chain Link

Map: Lumphini Garden

Weapons: This will be a one-off intermission round. One round of Chain Link will be played. The only Weapons allowed will be the XM25 Smoke, M320 Smoke, and Melee.

mdatqWq.gif

"Phantom Fun Time" Rules:

Game Mode: Team Death Match

Maps:
  • Silk Road
  • Hammerhead
  • Caspian Border
  • Guilin Peaks
  • Zavod 311

Weapons: Phantom Bow and Melee Only! (Defib, Torch, Heals, & Ammo only gadgets allowed)

2cEuz2g.gif

Pictured: @FearlessSoldier
Prizes!!!

Drawing Prizes:

Award Prizes:
This will be taking place on TBG Pistol/Knife/Bow Server!

6g9Z7bu.gif

*To Qualify you must actively play all Battle Royale Rounds.
**To Qualify you must actively play all Phantom Fun Time Rounds.

You MUST be in TEAMSPEAK to Participate!!!

Battle Royale Chart

MGO4NZc.png

Last edited:
Let's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopooooooo tell yo friends tell yo wife's and tell the town hobo get excited let's get ready to BOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I still need to take a trip down the elevator. I have the code written down on my "handy dandy notebook" and Hanger 21 tag!

let us know when @Snakebabies im sure we can find a server on hanger Ive got both tags that makes me 2 ppl. I think the reditt community still has a server up for searching tags and going down.

and yes I am tribute this time ill remember to not take my Xanax so I don't faceplant my desk

let us know when @Snakebabies im sure we can find a server on hanger Ive got both tags that makes me 2 ppl. I think the reditt community still has a server up for searching tags and going down.

and yes I am tribute this time ill remember to not take my Xanax so I don't faceplant my desk

Yeah, reditt server is still up.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...t-Phantom-BOW-and-DOG-TAG-hunting-Auto-Admin/

Let me know and I'll help out if it's possible for me to do so as well.

well if im in TS (non afk channel) and we can get some people, let me know

gonna need some red bulls and hard liquer to get some serious trolling on you fools this time :)

thought those were part of the requirements to partake

Yay snake now I can you with da Bow now who'd next given out free bows In the lube section isle 47

The arch is the big thing upward arch when you shoot put the green a little bit below where you want to hit in cqb and that pewrty head with just ease that arrow into excepting that it's going to be gone lol guys who go prone with lmg are my fav to shoot stationary target and easy headshot lol

OMG. i dont know if it is "newness" or what, but I find myself bringing a bow to a gun fight a shit ton since i have it unlocked

Back