The A-Team van spied in action on set in British Columbia

ErikStenger

Joe Carnahan's big-screen adaptation of the '80's TV classic, The A-Team, is apparently coming together up in British Columbia. That's where Splash News caught the movie version of the familiar black GMC van in action kicking up dirt for the cameras. The film's slated for a 2010 release, starring Liam Neeson as Hannibal, Bradley Cooper as Faceman, and UFC brawler Quinton "Rampage" Jackson as B.A. Oh, Jessica Biel's in it, too. Anyhow, we're curious to see how this all turns out. For instance, will the A-Team actually hit any bad guys when they fire their rifles at them in the movie? For more views of B.A.'s signature ride, head on over to Splash News, where a slew of photos are posted for your enjoyment.

http://splashnewsonline.celebuzz.com/2009/09/a-team-van.html

basride.png

Something very strange about the scale.
I mean, look at the trucks and the people in the background. They easily stand a good foot taller than the van. I call shenanigans. The van is obviously in the foreground, yet is too small.
Anyway. Is this movie going to be in set in the 80's?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0429493/

"Is this movie going to be in set in the 80's?" No

Plot: A group of Iraq War veterans looks to clear their name with the U.S. military, who suspect the four men of committing a crime for which they were framed.

Comes out June 11, 2010

yeah what is up with that van? unless its for a stunt or something and they felt like being cheap

So, kay. Dont get me wrong... I love the van. It's in my top five movie/show rides that I want in this lifetime.
But really? I gotta say, this feels like a Starsky and Hutch thing... get a nice ride, people will come. A more modern van, with similar looks would have been bettah IMO. Also, they fucked up the van, the original has always had rectangular fogs in the front. Not those round rally ones.

[quote1253575417=Agent .25i]
basride.png

Is this movie going to be in set in the 80's?
[/quote1253575417]

Yes, its a set where everyone is a midget.

Back