Thank you for the Pearl Market server

PatchRowcester

Dear Admins,

Thank you for the Pearl Market server. Pearl Market is perhaps the best infantry map in all of battlefield, IMHO.

I truly appreciate this. I hope this server stays alive and populated.

Considering that I am not buying Battlefield V at launch, I tend to alternate between BF1 and BF4, with the Pearl Market server being my first choice for BF4.

Thanks for all your hardwork.

This! It's the best all-infantry conquest map and it's even better w/o the mobile spawn vehicle thing. One request though, could we put a rule in place to keep people from firing from uncap?

This! It's the best all-infantry conquest map and it's even better w/o the mobile spawn vehicle thing. One request though, could we put a rule in place to keep people from firing from uncap?

That's a tough one to admin at all time. We like to keep things simple. Our rule is you can fire back into their uncap if they are attacking.

I agree, I wish there was just one more infantry map added to rotation, like Lumphini or Guilin Peaks. But claymore market was such a fresh change, so many servers running locker/metro, I do miss Lumphini/Guilin Peaks.

Might be worth trying once but I wouldn’t be surprise if it fails. This late in the game have to keep things simple

agreed....love that fucking server....when all other servers are dead you will almost always find at least 20 on 20 in CLAYMORE market....i would also like to thank the TBG group for keeping the servers open.....its time to send in some cash.....

Back