teamkiller in Tampa Titan Server... being a jerk

dagger6t6

Birdman 9234 is taking the transport and ramming it into friendly vehicles, teamkilling everyone on board and on what ever friendly vehicle he runs into... and just being a general all around douchebag. If anyone is available to hanld the situation that would be sweet. Thanks.

Thank you dagger! I will be happy to ban him. :).

Ok, I banned him. I set the ban time to 3 days. If you see him causing havoc on other TBG servers, please let us know.

Thank you!

Thanks for reporting man. Keep up the good job, come back to our servers and keep your eyes open, we are always willing to help help maintain "peace" and integrity on our servers.

Isn't this the same birdman who repeatedly did the same thing on Suez until he was banned? Forget 3 days, make it forever. Nobody wants to deal with that crap. It's all I've ever seen birdman do any time he's on our servers. I say perma-ban and :fisting

Oh yeah. I forgot about that incident until you mentioned it. Perma-ban his all from all our servers.

Can we find his friend McLuvin too... I guarantee he was there with that dick on tampa. He prob would have been doing it on suez if he wasn't already banned. LOL - I wish i could literally :fisting this guy.

He's been perma-banned on all of our servers (Birdman).

Back