TBGclan.com | 24/7 BACK 2 KARKAND 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG

lost-tale1

server in question : TBGclan.com | 24/7 BACK 2 KARKAND 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG - Server Browser - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
Me and my friends play arround half the time on your servers. I would like to see on this one the B2k map called Wake Island.
Reason: having 4 different maps in rotation gets more variety and makes playing less repetitive. 2nd : its an actual b2k map.
So I would say double that map rotation. and lets say like each 2 map cycles. put it in?
right now rotation: golf of oman , sharqui peninsula , golf of oman , back to kharkand.

exemple with introduced wake island : golf of oman , sharqui peninsula , golf of oman , back to kharkand golf of oman , sharqui peninsula , golf of oman , back to kharkand , Wake island

this is my first post.
lost-tale1.

I hope my friend foxhound-1 will get unbanned. not like if stating this here will do anything lol.

Thank you for your time.

also have a question :
does ur server has some minimal delay option or someithing to help high pingers.
or its written No lag just to attract people?

no lag just indicates that it should run smoothly without any issues. Obviously networking is not always 100 reliable.

When armored kill is released, we will be switching 24/7 wake island server to that. In return we will add wake into the B2K rotation.

Presently, we have a Wake-only server, and a B2K server running Karkand, Sharqi and Oman on rotation. After the release of Armoured Kill, we'll have an AK server (Bandar Desert, Alborz Mountain, Death Valley and Armoured Shield rotation) and a B2K server (Karkand, Sharqi, Oman, Wake rotation).

thanks for the clarification.
oh and just making sure u did not missunderstood me.
I do not want 24/7 wake island

24/7 Wake is already running.
PS

[video=youtube;0f6l1QljpMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f6l1QljpMo[/video]

i don't want wake island in b2k server. Maybe a 24/7 Gulf of oman?

i don't want wake island in b2k server. Maybe a 24/7 Gulf of oman?

So matt your saying you want to replace B2K with Oman Only? lol

Wake Island is becoming Armored Kill. Either Wake goes into the B2K, or we lose wake altogether. There is no room for new servers. People will be unhappy one way or the other.

I play in the B2K server, I think wake would fit nice in there.

Thumbed with my iPhone

Back