tbg servers

BOT#00001

I still cant find them on the server browser. Tried a few different combinations of the filter and still nothing. And you cant connect via IP(at least that i know of). How the hell do you guys connect?

just have to have rank and punkbuster checked. Make sure filter is set to NAm.

I had to do that and search for all, then scrolled down and found it manually. Putting "tbg" or "tbgclan" into the search bar returned no results. It's as if the spaces are interfering with the search, doesnt make sense.

I unchecked everything and searched for "TBG" and all of them showed up.

I unchecked everything and searched for "TBG" and all of them showed up.

Wow...i see what it was...apparently the search function in bfbc2 is caps sensitive. "tbg" returns no results yet "TBG" returns all of them.

Not like anyone are in the servers anyways...

The 2142 servers are always filled with enough players for a long gaming session. It's the BC2 servers that are almost always empty. Maybe this has something to do with 2142 being a far superior game than BC2. As far as I can tell BC2 is a lag fest while 2142 plays extremely smooth.

You BC2 guys should come on over....

I don't know, I kind of grew to like BC2. It gets on my nerves sometimes, but most of the time it's good ownage.

it just suck that we pay for server and no one will take time to help populate them . when we do it populates pretty quick no body want to go to a dead server. hopefuly when patch comes out we can leave a secondary soilder in to populate with out getting kick every five minutes

Back