TBG lover

Yeah I saw that SirDie, I spoke with our guys about it and it was just a mistake. I'm sure glad that Booley brought this to our attention on our website, www.tbgclan.com, oh wait...

oh i posted and then realized that the thread was locked and my reply is the only one there! damn...

[blockquote]oh i posted and then realized that the thread was locked and my reply is the only one there! damn...[/blockquote]

NOOB!

And Falcon is correct; I had never noticed a .com on our current URL. NOOBx2! 005

Well at least your reply explains it all rainbow man. It might seem out of context now but it lays the line.

RainbowPower, LMAO

Well it is true that we own .com .net and .org
so I am not a noob in that respect sixer...

I am guessing that as I was replying to the thread - an admin had locked it - but i was still able to follow through with the action of replying to the thread. Not a noob! HAHA

I had a pic of all my player names and RainbowPower was the one I liked most.

Wait, what? It has a different author than Rainbow (CJ). What did it say before, I must of been too late

Why the hell would he post that to EA the one thing I like about Battlefield games is the fact if you hate a server just play on another server.

Back