TBG introduction

MeanDean

Admin
Admin
Donator
Hello to everyone my name is Dean, this is something I’ve been meaning to do for a long time but finally decided to introduce myself . I’m a young 68 years old (retired machinist), still married after 37 years, and have been gaming since pong came out in the 70’s then migrated to the video arcades in the early 80’s.
Then I found Quake as my first online gaming experience. Later I heard about battlefield 1942 which has led me to the dice series as my favorite gaming experience, but lately they have not been to my liking.
I’m still a BF3 player and occasionally BF4. I’ve been playing on the TBG servers for quite some time and read the forums a little here and there. I’ve even got to know a few members from different venues of discord,teamspeak, and Ventrilode over the years and picked up quite a few pointers of gameplay there, hope to get to know more of you.
Currently reside in central VA and eastern NC, where I love to fish from the beach on the Outer Banks and love to work in my garden in Virginia, which both has been keeping me on the road more lately.
But mainly I love Battlefield 3 playing infantry as an engineer with a knifing attitude.
Be glad when this pandemic crap is over, it’s got me very concerned,hope y’all stay safe & healthy as I’m doing my best. Take care, Dean

Cheers! Hop on discord sometime and one of the Sr/Head/Leadership admins will do you recruit intro.

Glad to see your intro. I can say I've known Dean for years and without a doubt an awesome guy.

Mooooo mOoooMoooomooo Mooooo!

Translated to human.. " Hello and Welcome. I too live in central NC!"

Great intro dean! :) Not going to welcome you since you’ve been here for a long while now :)

Welcome! Great intro. Cool to see that you frequent the Outer Banks. My family and I go to Swansboro, NC (southern coast, near Lajeune) every summer for fishing and relaxation. The entire NC coast is gorgeous and I love kayak fishing all the marshes. Certainly a great place to forget about this virus craziness.

Back