TBG imposter? or a bad admin?

F

Forrest02

[TBG] Corpral ACE (captain ace?) was on eariler no TBG wake island after some guy got into a GS as a pilot.....ACE threatend to ban him just bc UZ didnt get out....i have only one screenie of him calling TBG a cult......i jsut dont know how to upload....after i told him that i will inform TBG this......he just left....?

but to be honest he might be an imposter......i dont see him in the memebers page

he is an poser and i just banned him from titan maps for calling me names. Did not have TBG tags but i will have fun with him now (with pleasure)

aha nice one fast he kept threating to ban and shit...glad to see u got rid of him :)

he is banned on titan maps only so far, let me know if he makes a visit anywhere else.

What is the correct name for him so we can keep an eye out for him, Fast?

=AIR= Corporal_ACE is the exact name when i banned him. I guess he then went to the other server imitating as us claiming he was going to ban people left and right just to get back at me? Im not sure thats the theory ill go on. Just a classic P.U.N.K

Hey Fast, does P.U.N.K. stand for: Pussyass, Unskilled, Nutless Knackers? I think it would fit.

Back