TBG Highway Tampa Titan Blows By itself

-:UGC:- Vandall

WoW, Amazing, I hadnt seen that one yet! Today in the TBG Highway Tampa Titan Server @ around 8:30pm Mountain time.... EU was Dominating the round with 5 controled Silos than with-in a 10 mintue span started loosing silo after silo.... Than you here "Console 1 has Been Destroyed", You go What??? and Look Up and See your Sheilds are at about 45% than you here "Console 2 has Been Destroyed" and your Titan Sheilds are 14% You think ah just a server game glitch¿?, WOW that you look up again all consoles are Destroyed and you still have 5% Sheild Left.... So curuious I go back to titan and low and Behold our core doors are open??????? with 2% Sheild Still Left Amazing No One is on Board??? Invisible too Radar? Commander Hack???, I have no Clue Glitch? While Defending a small band of PAc came on board to finish the EU Titan Off But they never made it.... I left the server as I watched the Titan Go Down in Chunks of 15% every minute with no one doing any damage to the core????

........................................................................???? Any ideas how this can Happen???

what happens is someone place the rdx on their own consoles they get out onto the battlefield, suicide then their buddy on the opposing team grabs the kit and detonates it. Its a form of stat padding if anything, if you do see something like that follow the guy thats on your team and get his name.

Roger!... hard to keep up with the Glitchin/Stat padd... Appreciate the info... had no Idea whom it was but If I do see a same team member doing that I will Grab a Vid or Screen Shot..... Oh n btw as a webdesigner myself nice site!

We got them. Sorry about the problem though. We waited until we could catch both of them. They're banned..Again sorry for the problem...Bob

They tryed, but they wont try it again on tampa ;) ... At least those one...

Back