[TBG]Gojoz kicks me from BF4 ALL MAPS for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

F35

[TBG]Gojoz was literally hovering over uncap on silk road for half the round, baiting people into attacking him so he could kick them. I was kicked once previously for attacking him, so I asked why I was kicked and he said no attacking uncap (even though he was just hovering). I understand it's your server and he's free to play however he wants, so that's fine with me. Knowing this, I specifically avoided him and started recording. This is what I captured. As you can see, after my short dogfight I turn to attack the enemy bomber flying over the uncap and get kicked right after. [TBG]Gojoz is adamant that I attacked him.

Honestly, he could have gotten hit by someone else as I was flying over and I can see how he could misinterpret it, but it really felt like he was just itching to pull the trigger on me. If this is the style of admining that happens on these servers I must say I'm disappointed, you guys have such great servers otherwise.

(The only reason I'm even upset about this is from a 3 day ban that happened yesterday on the Naval Strike server that I still believe to be incorrect, but I'll just take that one on the chin I guess.)

Gojoz asked me to post a longer video. The clip starts from when I rejoined the server after I was legitimately kicked the first time for attacking him (I did not know attacking a heli that had been hovering for 5 mins a mile above spawn was kickable, but I like I said before, I learned my lesson).

Just a heads up, I use my laser guided missile to look for alteredacer at the start because I know he's been UCAVing from uncap the whole game. I did not fire on the base, nor did I have any intention to do so. I end up actually finding and killing him around the 4 minute mark.

I hope you guys think more of my credibility after this.

I asked you to show an unedited video not one that was after the offense that you were kicked for. If you post the whole video from the start of the map I will show you exactly why you were killed by and admin then kicked. Both videos you posted were way after the offence.

I'm confused, I was kicked after attacking you the first time. After I rejoined, I started recording right away. There was no time for me to even attack you after I had rejoined and started recording (you can see me tabbing in at the start of the second video I posted). It makes no sense that you would kick me twice for the same offence. You said you have the whole game recorded. I think sharing the whole video and just pointing out exactly when you typed the kick command for the second offense would clear everything up to the relief of everyone involved.

As a side note, I find it hard to believe that a kick would take more than 6 minutes to take effect as after I attacked you the first time, I was kicked within 20 seconds.

EDIT: Also, you never killed me before you kicked me, I don't know why you made that up as well.

EDIT 2: Furthermore, initially you told me to post the 5 minutes before the first clip (implying that I committed the offence within those 5 minutes leading up to the kick). I did exactly that. Then you said upload the whole video? I wonder why there are so many inconsistencies... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back