TBG App

Deploymentking

No no not like hey guys I want to join but a software application.

As anyone who knows me my tech knowledge consists of a power button and how to use a USB thumb drive.

What would the logistics or fancy tech stuff of making an extension for browsers and/or phones? Yes I know a phone won't play anything. Unless you're my coworker who plays that candy crush shit.

Its an odd ball question but mainly for the forums. Is this a halfway feasible possibility?

What would be the purpose of an app?

Easier use of forums pretty much. Could just be my sleep deprived brain and being stuck on my phone for now.

We are in the process of upgrading the forum system :).

The new forum software scales to phone resolutions quite well. This likely wont include the front page CMS or some of the custom shit like recruit management. But as far as reading threads and posting it will be much easier on any modern touch screen device when it goes live.

There is always tapatalk as well.

The new forum software scales to phone resolutions quite well. This likely wont include the front page CMS or some of the custom shit like recruit management. But as far as reading threads and posting it will be much easier on any modern touch screen device when it goes live.

There is always tapatalk as well.

unless logged in, browsing on mobile is just ass rape (that asian girl flying around asking you to register...) , but then again i'm using opera on a motorola...

Actually she has been gone a month now.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4

Back