Tampa this afternoon

MacN8r

Ban Manager
Admin
Many of us had suspicions about Crunchjaw today. He was killing us with the Clark while we were in the pod coming down on the titan. Not just one or two times, more like a dozen times total. It was felt he was glitching or aimbotting. Not enough for a ban (need to see screen shots), but enough to warrant a kick.

Just looked up his stats, and it does not seem to be the same guy. The stats showed him only shooting a Clark 3 times (??). Balls, Kissingsee, Samson, Soulzz, everyone wlse who was in - wasn't his name Crunchjaw?

Yea going to have to watch out for that guy he has aim bot i'v played on other serves that have kicked and baned him for just such actions.

Someone needs to look up his GUIDs, etc to get a more clear picture of him. I don't have that capability.

I looked him up. He has two GUID's spread with a long gap between, and nothing on PBBans. That said, if you see him on let one of the head admins know so we can get some screen shots.

I did play with him. I didn't find him too suspicious. Just my 2 cents.

I just know that I have never been killed by a Clark while in a pod. I didn't happen just to me and it didn't happen just once either. Very strange - even if he did shoot just as the pod cracked the timing was too perfect and the fact it happened over and over is just, well, suspect.

Back