Tactical Nuke Strike in Yemen?

I don't think it was nuclear. Look after the explosion you see all the "sparkles" that looks like smaller ordnance going off. Still pretty impressive boom. Also you hear people whistling and clapping.

People whistling and clapping. Glutton for punishment if you ask me.

Thats no nuke.

I thought how the article said the "Saudis and possible Israel might have used a neitron bomb"; do the Iranians really think either, if they had that tech would use it in Yemen?

Mushroom cloud != nuclear weapon. Even a Davy Crockett would dwarf that shit.

A big bang, but not a nuke.

I think that any country that uses a nuke, for any reason, would almost start WWIII.

If MIB has taught us anything, it's that we never remember the flash...

Well as i see it that air strikes thing doesnt work as it use too, iv red that yemeni forces fot to Saudi s millitary base on the south! There are rumors, USA might give nuclear weapon from Pakistan, main reason is USA need Saudi Arabia as its ally for oil an shit!If you look on map all opther countries who didnt go with the USA program are destroyed or under sanctions! We will see development but i think if USA see that Saudis cannot reppel yemeni forces they gona nuke em!

We dont need.anyone for oil. We sit of the largest reserves in the world.
Yea but who will controll oil price?The thing is dollar has no gold base since Vietnam , and its related to oil!All oil transactions are done in dollar! Sadam Husein wanted to trade in other curencies, he wqs killed!Gadafi had same wish! You probably know Russia and China are making their on world bank and working on dedollarisation!Thats why we have Ukraine and this shit in south China see!Iran was great ally while Brits and after them USA were controling oil and gas plants, after revolution they were nationalised and we got Iran as terrorist supporter! Usa could produce oil and gas , but it would expencive! Saudis destryed companies who were trying to produce oil from shales!they need at least 80$ oil price and some say even more 100$ at least!

Sorry I have a terrible time trying to type on my phone.

Yes fuel will be more expensive If we produce it. We won't go without fuel though. If we get cut off? We can sustain, providing the EPA allows it. Besides, who knows if internal combustion will still be around in 20 years. The technology is there... The oil companies just do everything to stop it because that would be less $ in their pockets.

Back