SWTOR

TcThief

If anyone wants to play this game with me this weekend me and marc(MEAT) will b leveling a character because it is 2X XP. The game is free to play but once you play it you will become a subscriber cause it is so fucking fun.
Hit me up and I will invite you cause I get perks if I do.
But the game is mad fun.
My main characters name is TcThief on the POT5(profecy of the five)server Imperial side.
Hit me up if you are interested.
Trying to bring this game to TBG.
Here is the website.
http://www.swtor.com/

You will sub because you have to sub, SWTOR's free to play model isn't all that great. They really want those subs. Pretty sure I have met at least 20 people in TBG that used to play the game. Laughter ensues anytime you bring up the name. Ive never played it, looks great but no time for me :p

I got a 50 republic and a 28 imp on the server. Killing seed has a bambi imp.

Ugh, my buddy keeps trying to get me to play this game. I have a 54? PT Bounty Hunter on some server. However, this weekend will be spent in the final beta for Elder Scrolls Online.

Also, the f2p model is shit. The lackluster end game put me off. Leveling is a blast though!

Downloading the F2P now, 25 gigs holy shite. My big question now "why is the tweaker bunker empty yo?".

I enjoyed the game. got burnt out though. good story lines.

Sent via Tapatalk carrier pigeon

Downloading the F2P now, 25 gigs holy shite. My big question now "why is the tweaker bunker empty yo?".

You suck :p Come back to STO were almost finished all our holdings and we can now show you how to triple your damage and beat the no win scenario and then promptly get bored again!

I might come back just to check it out Rain. As for SWTOR, I leveled an Inquisitor to 9 last night on the 5 server.

fuck yea work on getting that sith inq up to 17 and you can level with me and mark this weekend

I just can't get over Renno playing these games...

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

Good times last night guys... did you get to 15? I'll be on at midnight tonight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

It was fun for a month and I'd love to see how the smuggler chain ends... honestly.. I enjoyed it and played it just cause that shit was funny as fuck... but... it lacked a lot, and I was still hardcore in WoW at the time, so it didn't last long.

kicking ass.jpg

IGN: PHUCKTATIOUS (sith sorcerer)

My last warzone today 460863 damage
kicking ass.jpg

I got it up to 13 before I crashed out, gotta go do some yardwork but I'll be back on in a couple hours.

Back