swap cs for tf2

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Donator
Second CSS struggled so I swapped it with a fifth tf2 server. Both identical and lightweight. Hope to see better results now.

Much apprecaited. Yea, CS:S seems to be dwindling nowadays for some reason. Glad it was switched to TF2.

Our dust 2 is doing pretty good. Could never get the second one going though. I think everyone moved to cs:global offensive.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Csgo takes a little more room specially at 100 tick . Maybe if there is enough demand we could get one on the side not that expensive. Dayz server will be terminated temporarily in October until we see proper gsps hosting it so it will give us more to play with it. Maybe csgo is a possibility

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Could the fifth TF2 server be the new robot gamemode or something like that?

Csgo takes a little more room specially at 100 tick

Just out of curiosity what tick rate does BF4 use? It seems BF4 has much more data to process, to and from the server, so it should have a higher tick rate than CS. My question is why doesn't it but I guess it's an EA thing. Correct me if I'm wrong in all this, I wanna get edumacated.

I have no idea. Tick rate is vastly important for source engine games regarding server performance and if BF4 has some sort of tick rate, it's never been disclosed.

Back