SVU had me laughing my ass off for a minute.

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
I was watching SVU and the best fucking quote ever i swear was this:

Ice T "So far 4 men have filed orders of protection against her"
Amanda Rollins "2 more[...] and the other is from an ex shrink who kept getting texts demanding that he come back and murder her vagina... Whatever that means"
Ice T "It means shes a freak"

lol - nice - I should watch that show more often, Mariska Hargitay and Amanda Rollins are both hot.

I used to watch that show faithfully before going to Korea for 3 years. What the hell happened to Elliot, did he get killed off or just left the show? I been to lazy to go back and pick up from the past seasons.

I used to watch that show faithfully before going to Korea for 3 years. What the hell happened to Elliot, did he get killed off or just left the show? I been to lazy to go back and pick up from the past seasons.

no idea i was wondering the same thing.. i love that show try to catch it when i can.. i do recall that quote tho lol

Elliot was removed from the show,i dont remember why but they made an episode before he left showing that he quit the police force or something like that.good episode

Honestly I think probably had enough, I mean he did OZ 5 years and then went straight to SVU for what 10 years?

Back