Suspicious activity

Bob369963

Ban Manager/Moderator
Was playing Tampa as usual. Noticed these two just hovering up around 300 in a GS. Didn't think nothing of it other than a flying commander until I looked at the scoreboard. Decided to take a few screen shots to show you guys. I don't know about any of you, but I can't see anything at a silo from 300. Especially given the distance out they were hovering from the silo. Here are some screens if they want to question it. Names are;
=FFL= MINICRAP (gunner / commander)
FMC6W3Z4010K (pilot)

screens;
screen152.jpg

screen155.jpg

Definitly suspicious, but if the commander was spotting it may be possible to do legit like. anyone with gunship experience wanna weigh in?

Was it TV or gunning? TV @ 300 is OK since TV travels 500. But machine gunning at 300 is definitely hacking. wow. hmm I think he was hacking 60 and 0 is too good.

He was likely zoomed in in commander map looking at inf than TVing them, he would also have radar to see enemy GSs coming for them.

Well this is definitely the weirdest shit I've seen in a while lol...

If it was minigun I'd also say it was either aimbot or no fog. You can't see anything through the fog to minigun, even if you could spot infantry down there with the commander hud. If it was TV's... possible, but 60:0... may be a little too much. IDK.

Sorry for late reply to this I was playing. He was using the machine gun. TV's no problem. I alt tabbed out to post and when I came back the server had crashed, so I could not get any more screen shots. I have seen FFL MINICRAP on quite a few times before, but never with a score like that. I would imagine he would have had over one hundred kills at the rate he was racking them up, but the server crashed so I could not get anymore. Me being the paranoid type I wonder if the server crash is related?

Edit: In the one ss he has 60 kills, and that was at the beginning of the round.

Edit 2: Someone brought it to my attention that they were confused about what I was saying with the "TV's no problem" comment above. I use the tv missiles on a daily basis and am very aware of their capabilities. However this person was NOT using the TV's. He was only using the mini gun. This person also said they could see the MG firing in the ss. I cannot see it in the photo, but I followed these two for a while and these are the scores they were posting in a few minutes.

Even with no fog how the hell can you see anything that high...I would say aimbot all the way

yeah balls same here

I have seen this once before on the old 3AC sever, a pilot was hovering the gunship above the shield and his pilot had an aimbot, with the gun killing people across the map, I think someone has fraps of it, buried in this forum somewhere. if hes using the mini gun hes definitely hacking, which now poses a risk to the pilot community if hackers are starting to creep into gunships, it could risk our legitimacy.

Thanks for that killingseed. We will ban him :).

Wow guess I should have done some homework like Seed did. Sorry TBG. I just thought I was posting about something fishy. Will do the usual hw on future posts like this. Just trying to help out.

We really appreciate the help Bob, we all have to look out for each other .

Don't apologize bob. Your helping us out and we appreciate it.

Thanks,

i have personally kickd mincrap a few times for hacking from tampa i've even banned him before. if he's online you can bet he's hacking.

he was on mixed today and i banned him twice, i believe fast did a more permanent sort of ban after me.

yeah i banmasked his region IP. Douche bag kept coming in with anew hash every 2 seconds.

Back