Survey on gameplay. Invert mouse or not?

pabilo

I was arguing whit one of my friend yesterday on how the majority of people play fps are they playing invert mouse or not!

So I'm doing a little survey on how you guy are playing, and why do you think is the better way to do it?

I hate inverted settings. I like to look up or move forward when i move my mouse away from me. Maybe that has something to do with using the left or right side of the brain.

I also don't play inverted, even in the gunship. Mouse away = crosshair moves up always. Just the way I'm used to it now.

I never even programmed my controllers for console games to invert. I believe some people like to fly inverted - but def not me.

You refreshed that awfully quick, CJ :).

Nope, anyone who uses an inverted mouse deserves to BURN IN HELL!!!

hehe You guy make me happy i was telling him that he is the one whose weird playing invert in fps and he was saying everybody he know play invert and that is because
it suppose to be more logical. I can understand for air fight but men wen you f.. want shoot someone up why bring your f.. mouse down.

Well he is a weird dude anyway.

away is up for ground pounding towards me is up for flying, just like in a real airplane

I use inverted only on gamepads and joysticks (or something that at least mimics a joystick) and only when flying a vehicle. Mouse definitely doesn't qualify.

not inverted... but only for aircrafts. By the way, anyone here uses a joystick to control aircrafts in bf2142? I'm not a skilled pilot, but I ve noticed that with a joystick is pretty easier (or at least more intuitive) to control an aircraft.

I use normal mouse, inverted is for cavemen and crab people,

when I played mw4, bf2 and all my flight sims, I had inverted Joystick controls only because I am accustom to flying irl, however I plugged my joystick in 2142 the other day and I pitty the poor souls that have to use that against me LOL, JS sucks for GS in 2142

thats why w8liftn was so terribly bad

Back