'Sup All

Asylum-Havoc

As you guys can clearly see by looking at my sig, I play BF2142, and as my K/D shows, I'm a sissy sniper. I live in Florida, and it sucks... but it's alright. I goto DeVry University, I'm the proud father of a chubby son, which I will post a youtube video of him eventually, and I have a decent job. I'm happy to meet all you guys and hope for the best ^.^

What courses are you taking at DeVry?

You can keep Florida. I felt like I escaped prison when I left there. I have no intention of going back. Then again, I lived there most of my life so I'm more than tired of that state.

[quote1250019138=Soulzz]
What courses are you taking at DeVry?
[/quote1250019138]
I'm taking a CIS course with a track in Information Systems Security... though I enrolled like 2 months ago, so I got plenty of time left in college.
[quote1250019203=x=FAST=x]
you are the guy that applied couple weeks ago. Welcome back.
[/quote1250019203]
Yea... I've been rather busy the past week, but i'm good for now, :D
[quote1250019244=sixer9682]
You can keep Florida. I felt like I escaped prison when I left there. I have no intention of going back. Then again, I lived there most of my life so I'm more than tired of that state.
[/quote1250019244]
I wouldn't go to THAT extreme... but yea, it's not really all that bad ass as people make it seem here. Most people can't drive, all the nice places are nothing but old people, and I get to close to hitting mexicans at night on Fridays when I drive.

I heard there's lots of Cubans as well as the Mexicans down there too, no?

Well, it is very nice to meet you Havoc, please jump in vent dude and we will have a blast

[quote1250646351=HeatSurge]
I heard there's lots of Cubans as well as the Mexicans down there too, no?
[/quote1250646351]
I happen to live in a small town packed with Mexicans, lucky me... :S

[quote1250646402=Space_Ace76]
Havoc, dude where you been. I have missed you bro! Get on SUEZ NOW!
[/quote1250646402]
Study'ing for the pain in the ass finals... I'll need a study break soon trust me, or I'm going to end up shooting one of my Professors (perferably my math one, he's a dick) How about a game on Wednsday? I always have enjoyed killing you Ace ;D

Back