Suggestions for Living

Deploymentking

Ok given the past few days apparently society needs a PSA. Being your local or not local medic I will enlighten (and vent).

Wear your seatbelt. Wear your helmet. WTF. It's not hard to do. "Oh but it doesn't always work or only pussies wear a helmet." Ok well only living conscious patients wear them too. Enjoy death jackass. Ill be sure to tell your wife and 5 year old daughter that although you're mangled and dead you weren't a pussy. Good thought.

You like to drink? Ok. You like to get hammered? Ehhh. You're gonna attempt to drown yourself and become asystole or oh this is my favorite. ME AN JIM BOB GON SHOOT DEM RABBITS AFTER WE DOWN THESE HERE TWO BOTTLES OVER THERE. Guns and firearms don't mix. Only thing you ever actually hit is a major artery. DAG NABIT THOSE RABBITS GOT AWEY!

Drive like a normal human with depth perception and common sense. Doing 120 on a 2 lane in a school zone is not cool! Kill yourself whatever. Kill or maim anyone, not cool. It would be like coming into your home tying you up and going to town on your wife not pulling out and saying its ok man I got a fucked up fetish for this shit. Same logic.

You have a Rx for narcotics or barbiturates? Ok. You take the whole bottle? I hate you. I push Narcan and you wake up screaming at me and throwing punches? Ultra super mega I will drop you from 2000ft or throw you out at 80mph.

You have kids? Epic. Kids are f***in awesome. You leave them in a car with windows rolled up? I want to find you and strangle you with your own GI tract while controlling bleeding and pushing adrenaline so you don't pass out and get to enjoy your slow agonizing death.

-Your friendly halfway disgruntled medic vet

I personally don't understand not wearing a seatbelt. I always wear it, because its been 2nd nature for me to always get in and put it on. I don't even really think about it.
Oh and as for leaving kids in hot cars..I think the same thing applies to animals, who are frankly even more susceptible to problems.

Wait Deployment... only halfway disgruntled??? you havent been doing this long enough then... or you had some major trauma induced amnesia going on.... but stupidity is your job security. Plus its more fun when you play 911 bingo.

Oh I thought you needed a new job. I was gonna say I think a position for heroin dealer just for vacated in my neighborhood. Oh well.

I'm the regional Haladol and Fentanyl dealer. For a couple thousand ill hook you up with 10ml. Oh yeah.

I'm disgruntled but what keeps me doing this is what keeps me in the military. Helping innocent people who did nothing wrong. Mainly kids. Ill give it to any LEOs here. You have more patience than me. If you kill or hurt a child I would end you.

My medic buddy has told me some narcan stories.....funny shit. People are dumb

Back