Suggestion - Media Presence

BioHaze

I believe a revitalization of the YouTube channel and possibly even doing a podcast would be great to get the word out about our community and contribute to the Battlefield and Squad communities. I play Squad with some of you guys and don't play any battlefield games so I'll speak on the Squad side of things.

I know for a fact that there would be individuals that would watch/listen to our content. We have collectively thousands of hours of experience that we could share with the Squad community and more for some better matches. Our server is also a top Squad server. There could be clips of gameplay, streams of matches, discuss of strategies for newer players and vets, and our take on Squad's development.

These are merely my suggestions and if this is not the type of thing for the community, then please disregard all that I said.

If you are able and capable, you should give it a shot :).

Podcasts are much harder to do on a regular basis because you need planned content, and dedicated people.

If you are able and capable, you should give it a shot :).

Podcasts are much harder to do on a regular basis because you need planned content, and dedicated people.

Awesome. I'll see what I can do.

You aren't the first and statistically wont be the last. But anyone wanting to get the job done is welcome to contribute. It takes a lot of time to actively build content and as people get busy or decide to just have fun it usually winds back down.

Back