Stereo Systems

Dirty-Lex

Admin
Admin
So Ive been slowly making a studio in my house, and Im looking for a relatively in-expensive audio system that I can use as monitors, and convert back to a stereo system when Im not in the studio. Any HC AV guys in the house?

I consider myself a audiophile and I've owned lots of audio gear through the years, some of them at ridiculous prices.

When it comes to sound I am a purist, and I do prefer to hear exactly what the composer/artist/musician had in mind when he recorded the material.

One brand that really stands out over the rest is NHT: High End Speakers, Subwoofers & Home Stereo Equipment
It is a company based in L.A. and all the speakers are designed and assembled in USA - which is great too. They are very affordable and some of the models compete, and more importantly, sound as good as speakers costing 10 times more.

I highly recommend them and I can promise you that you will love them too. Here is the link for the monitors: Shop for Digital Monitor Speakers Online | High End Reference Speakers

Keep in mind that if you want the warranty you will have to purchase them from a licensed dealer. Since you live in NY too, I have a connection in the city with a licensed dealer, and I can save you some $$$ over the msrp price. Let me know if I can help you with that.

As a DJ who made 3 albums and working on my 4th I can definitely hit you up on some in-expensive stereo equipment that will make your heart pound, because face it...we all had to start off small with in-expensive stuff first before getting to the bigger toys!

First start with this if you are looking for monitor speakers.JBL MSC1 Monitor System Controller at zZounds

Second for good sound quality go with these --> JBL LSR2325P Active Studio Monitor, 5", SINGLE

Atleast with those speakers they hook up to your MSC (Monitor System Controller).

Back