STEAM SUMMER MONSTER SALE!!!

Bungied2theTree

Here we are folks! The Steam Summer Sale is HERE! Check out all the deals so far!

lkPQWE3.png

GNuiMcq.png

This year teh Monster Game has been added! Details Here: http://steamcommunity.com/minigame/

Want to donate a sale game to The Bungie Games? Find out how Here: http://www.tbgclan.com/threads/the-bungie-games-the-steam-summer-sale-and-you.38159/

Last edited:
Mirror's Edge is now down to £2.19
Skyrim for a fiver
Portal 1 & 2 for another fiver
XCOM games are well cheap too

All of them worth it

Picked up sir you are being hunted for 2. Might pick up mirrors edge. What price should I wait for on H1Z1.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Done. How do you know max sale price?

Reading into what the Devs have been saying. Nothingf they say on twitter/reddit gets passed me. The game has become a bit of an obsession I guess. I'll add you to PM Threads then!

Besides, if it does go on sale, you can request a refund... Provided you play less than two hours, which shouldn't be a problem for you.

I added you to the PM Thread. You picked a good time to join, they are resetting the servers today, so everyone is on a level playing field. See you soon!

Nothing for me today. Waiting for fallout 3/vegas deal at some point.

Nothing catching my eye yet. Although GTA 5 is tempting. And payday 2. And skyrim.

Nothing yet for me as well.

At least I'm getting crazy XP from the Monster Games. Got into one of the 'script' kiddie one right at the start of the 'day'. Now @ level 588 and have gone from a Steam Level 2 to Level 4 in one day. Might even make it to level 5 by tomorrow, who knows! At least when I hit Level 5, I can sell the card drops from the game. haha. :)

maybe in 10 years EA will be for sale, and a better company will rise up. "They can say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one"

watchdogs $15.99 oh how that game has fallen, praised so much and....damn....it fell so fast....same for titanfall and hardline

thanks bungied for posting this stuff, your save-a-click foundation is awesome!

Skyrim is well, well worth the money. You'll put a dozen hours into it before you even remember there's a refund policy.

Been waiting for Skylines to come down in price. @Bungied2theTree, since you're an expert when it comes to Steam sales, do you think it has any chance to go even lower (like via a Flash Sale), or do you think this is the lowest it will get?

watchdogs $15.99 oh how that game has fallen, praised so much and....damn....it fell so fast....same for titanfall and hardline

thanks bungied for posting this stuff, your save-a-click foundation is awesome!

Oh I got my money's worth out of Titanfall. Fantastic and amazing game.

Back