Starcraft 2

Felix58

So once again it has been postponed, my starcraft brothers and sisters out there. Word on the streetz is not till some time next year. No Xmass release.
But looking at the alpha and beta they have alot of work to do on the multiplayer balanceing..

I hate rts's with super capital ships that just pwn everything.. I mean the battle cruiser in the first one was uber yes but it isnt like these new things they are emplimenting..

anyway if anyone hears anything leme know i am throwing out as many threads everywhere to get info on it. If i hear anything i'll let yall know too.
Spread the information and love = D

I know your kidding.. right..
cmon man Starcraft is the godly of RTS's out there. To some better then CnC but i dono about that..

Speaking of supreme commander.. do you remember a little game called Total Anilation? Same thing different name but i liked it bettah then SC..

Meh i just want to see a new starcraft.. I grew up on Starcraft multiplayer and COD 2, gawd those were the days. The cod squad i was in with TW scrimed 4 times a week and we had matches at least 1 time a week sometimes 2 or more when we were in the finals.. but that was another handle.. and another time ; )

Starcraft is my favorite game, hands down. I love the custom maps and how easy they are to create. :).

Back