Squads in BF3..

snakeyezzz

I seem to get the pleasure of being a Squad Leader alot in BF3...which is great....but there's a catch....it seems the guys on my squad mostly are snipertards(hates camping bastages like that)...no one follows orders...I like to defend a flag when it's acquired and also move around into the field of battle and not camp too too much....but thats not always the case when I respawn on a squad member and he's lying on a rock sniping and he's had 2 kills in almost a full round....sigh...SNIPERS shouldnt be in a squad if they are ONLY gonna camp like a pussy,,,just my thoughts on the matter..sigh

also hates...with a passion...those spawn-killing morons...they have no HONOR....ivowns.....on BF3.......thats all this moron does is spawn-kill....such skill...pffffft

IMO, A squad should have atleast one sniper for Recon reasons. I mean I run around as a engineer and think man it would be awesome to have a recon laser target some tanks for me.

I generally avoid doing so simply because I set up a SOFLAM and nobody shoots what I laze. Of course, if you want to do some of that sometime, just hit me up when I'm on. :p

I generally avoid doing so simply because I set up a SOFLAM and nobody shoots what I laze. Of course, if you want to do some of that sometime, just hit me up when I'm on. :p

I use the SOFLAM as a spy camera lol. Though some jackass put one on a mountain and kept lazing me. So i drove up there fucked it up and killed the squad camping the mountain.

I don't use it for that purpose cause A) MAV is better. B) SOFLAM has a massive red laser that can be seen across the map.

It is a tough thing to argue about. A sniper in which does his job to help him and his squad mates is a sniper. Ones that do not move and do not get kills or try and help the team are hated snipers.

I just hate when with a recon class, all you have to do is camp to be good. Some distant shots can be difficult but it is just an easy way out. Either way they are useful, but if you want to prove yourself in the field of battle. Get your ass in the field. Get good at it all, then you truly are a bad ass ;).

Having eyes on the situation from a distance is awesome if they can communicate. Having a MAV up and someone that knows how to use it is awesome. I really miss squad chat (VOIP).. then strangers could still be part of a functioning squad without Vent or TS3.

Back