timmytim

Awwww yeeeeah boyyyyy
Installing now

Attachments

• Squad.png
    Squad.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 7
Good stuff, we are in mixed modes :D

I tried to join in the fun but I had a terrible time even getting onto a server....

The Join Server menu was really buggy for me and the TBG server was always maxed out. When I would get disconnected from the TBG with a Server Full message, I would try to go back to the Join Server menu and there would only be like 4-5 servers. I would refresh, etc and I wouldn't get any more servers. If I closed the game and relaunched it I would get a full list of servers again.

Also, I was finally able to join some random server (with the lowest ping) and chose a spawn point close to where I "thought" the action was. Well... I ran and ran and ran and then ran some more, lol. Turns out I was pretty far away. Once I saw other players my FPS dropped dramatically and I died.

Got pissed at the lag so I left and tried the Tutorial thing. Had no idea what to do there so I went to the range and started shooting targets.... Yep, I still got it :p

It appears my video card can't keep up with the newer games. Guess it's time to upgrade!!

Yeah, I bought it and am downloading it now as well. As hard as I get my ass kicked in BF4 I can't even imagine how much of a target I'm gonna be in Squad...

Yep, about what I figured. Died instantly 3 times, never saw what killed me. Fun though. :) The sound is excellent. Reminds me of my days playing WW II Online, where dying abruptly to one dude with a Lee-Enfield at 150 meters was perfectly normal.

We will be on tonight. Wait till then :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Oh hell yeah we will be online tonight. That's about how it went my first few rounds as well but I'm telling you stick with it. It will definitely take getting used to but the reward is so worth it. I only wish my laptop could play it while I'm traveling on the road :(

Yeah, it's definitely even harder core than BF4 hardcore, that's for sure. Seems fun and has a tremendous amount of potential as sort of a niche game, though. (I can't see it being mass-market as tough as it is, but there's nothing wrong with niche done well if they can make money off it.) It's darn weird running with no killfeed, no hit markers, no ammo counter, no minimap, no ticket display...but boy does ish get real when those rounds start snapping past my head!

I reinstalled Windows yesterday and the game will no longer launch. Not sure what's going on but I'll have to keep working on it tonight. Win7 Pro SP1 EVGA GTX 560 current driver 16 gb RAM . Not sure what's up, it's an error I never saw before from a launch window I never saw before.

What's the error?

Well shit it just launched! Got in game and the motion blur and FPS are really bad, I have to remember how we adjusted my settings Soulzz because we had them set perfectly.

Hop on ts.

Back