Soulzz/Founders/Head Admins

KurtZinthe253

Hey guys I know I come over to play with very little BF4 under my belt. I assure you I am in no way new to the game, having been a co-founder of =SOC= (Survivors of Chaos) back with 2142, BF2, BF3. I'm currently running/gaming off and on with a new group called Mountain Fortune (http://www.mountainfortune.com/) not sure if the link will work. It's a fairly new start up with old ties to several groups. They have a huge ideal involving bringing more gaming clans together. Not in the "Merge" or "Dictatorship" but in a everyone gaming and gaming together aspect. I come asking if you guys have ever considered or been interested in checking that idea out? We have several clans already established, most bringing their own preference in gameplay. I myself love BF4 and FPS and currently I'm the only player on. I would really like more people to squad up and really work together and use "teamwork" - weird, who does that? All I'm asking is to come ask questions, talk with the founders if desired and see if that might fit your interests. As far as I know, no tag changes, no website changes, you still run your group as you want, it's mostly just a bring everyone together "hub" and possibly introduce more people to other games/people.

Regardless, I will still be playing on our guys' servers, I have a lot of fun with the maps and guys I've played with and for that I do appreciate it!

Thanks a Bunch and let me know :)

KurtZinthe253

We are building a global multi genre, multi platform gaming community. Democracy based council style. Working towards bringing in more groups with similar interests, goals and desires and incorporating them into our gaming community.

Your BF4 group and member activity is probably one of the best I have ever seen. I am quite impressed and Ideally we only want one clan in to run certain genre's. Currently we have ZERO presence in BF4/COD/TF2. All places you guys clearly thrive and dominate in. You would be able to run your group as you want and build it as big as you want.

So it's like the European union but for gaming communities.

We'll bring it up with our fellow clansmen and we'll let you know. We do appreciate you coming by and extending the offer to us.

Please, enjoy your stay here.

Hello

I think you have some people confused with what you're trying to inquire. If you are basically asking us to merge into another large group which consitutes other small "clans" that is a simple no. Our servers, community and gaming services belong to TBG. It will not be shared with others nor will we be rebranding.

If I have misunderstood your thread I apologize.

No no no, not a merger. You would run your own areas of expertise, clearly BF4/TF2/etc. Keep your tags, your members, your ideals, it's just a generalized gathering allowing other members to play with as well as your members to branch out if they wish. It gives more opportunity as well as benefits such as sponsored events; Mountain Fortune has forums at most West Coast gaming conventions.

Thanks for the offer but we will be respectfully declining.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Back