sooo today...

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
GOING PAINTBALLIN!! Its been like 3-4 years since. I am very excited because I'm going to bust some chops and bring my gaming skillzzz you know? Those who are wondering yes i will be aiming for their nuts and ass. Its my M.O. except for the couple girls coming, that wouldn't be fair, but funny. Knowing them they'll be like "omgz that tickles hee hee". <---something fallen would say right?

There is about 12 of us so yes soulzz I will make sure autobalance is on and teamstacking is not occurring. Of course I will be streaming to paintballinbans too

Paintball? It's official. You are gay, but nice touch on the team stacking, PB :)

Soooooo.....today....:

I had a boiled egg this morning but I wanted more than just an egg and besides, the egg was all soft and jiggly and one thing led to another and I cut off the top of the egg, took out the yoke, jerked one off and filled the center where the yoke was and Viola! a cream filled egg, just like Easter, but better. I washed it all down with a nice cup of coffee.

sooo today...

I slept in for the Germany-Argentina match, but I'm going to watch the replay tomorrow for sure ;-) .

i had a very good time owning the shit out of people maybe its because of gaming? Prolly. Lots of headshots, hahaha everytime i nailed one in the head i yelled boom headshot multikill ...kill...kill...! I was mostly moving around alot because the opposing team comes up with strats and didn't want to get ambushed (lots of campers on my team, wish i had admin) Sometimes when i want to get a really good shot, I'd use the window ledge to stabalize the shot. Favorite position was prone though, they didn't know where the shots were coming from ahaha. I got hit few times and put my hands in the air(you do that when the paintball bursts, you keep playing if it doesn't) then some jerk shot me right in the back after i gave up (asshole I know). Now its swollen :( Soulzz....get your sister to give me a back rub! :)
It was pretty big area with small houses with windows (no glass) big rocks(fake obviously) etc...reminded alot from the killhouse map in cod 4. Anyways I would go back again it was a lot of fun. Coming up with different strats every new "round" made it much more enjoyable in my opinion.

Other than that went to a pub, watch the ufc game (can you believe lesner??), had some beer, ate some quesadillas (yes I didn't bitch about the jalepenos this time cause i was told to man up sixer and soldier) and watched group of drunken kids fighting in the parking lot. My night couldn't get any better.

Fallen do you get tickled every now and then tucked to bed? :D

Nice fast! Glade you had a good time. I felt the same way. I do think gaming helps out in the field:) I felt like I had GOD mode. To bad you couldent swing the ban hammer on that guy ;p

I bet you owned bro. Didn't know you were playin' little kids.
Paintball+Party+080.jpg

paintball%20legacy%20kids%20group.jpg

GJ

Sounds like fun and I'm glad you did a nut check and manned up with the quesadillas.

wow.. fasty on the paintball field, I would have loved to see that, what did you play: woods or speed?

woods is the woods/trees/bushes/ground

speed is blown up obstacles

Back