Some Thoughts And Ideas

Toltuk

Allright this is going to be long so please bear with me.

Allright you guys seem like a ok clan so I'd like to start this off as a querry/intro post. Allright I For one I have only really Been in two clans one after the other This (Might) be my third if I apply and get accepted
(if I apply).

(Tthis Bit might hurt the perspective you guys make of me but oh well).
As to my Intro I'm a bit wary of Clans, I used to love the idea of being in one but it degraded. I for one want to get a job making videogames and at some point Get A Policy/Strategy into the gaming world to help deter cheating which in my idea it could possibly work really well. But for now I'm Gonna try to get a start with Clans and see how much I can Help them if the help is accpeted and then see if it works really well.

This part is to help me on deciding whether or not to apply and to help me get a better view of how to start this styled topic off with other communities and clans.

Please Don't take any offense from some of these questions I don't mean for them to be although they might sound or read as offensive. These can be percieved as hypothetical questions if the scenario to one of the questions has never happened

1. How Anti-Cheat reporting are you guys For Example if someone outside of the clan reports a gamer is cheating on your servers do you ignore it until one of your ClanMembers says something about the same person or what?

2. If Someone outside of clan reports that a ClanMember or a Seperate Clan's Member is Cheating do you ignore it until a ClanMember says it as well and so on? (I've Had some experiences and I had the proof) But was completely Ignored
Same goes for possible abuse of power.

3. Do you guys ever visit the cheat selling websites to see if you can find out the new cheats to better detect and report/ban the Crutch Users or no?

4. If and when a person does report cheater whether it be a Non Clan Member, Clan Member Or Seperate Clan's Member and investigation does go on and that person is found to be guilty does the one reporting it get a heads up, like congrats thanks for reporting him and keep up the good work.

If You Guys Have Any Questions For Me I'll Put Them Up As Paragraphs With An Edit Above Them.
If anything else comes to my mind I'll Edit it in.
And thanks for any replies that answer the questions.

Edit:

In regards to you Soulz thank you. Also in regards to your question it's more like a Policy And Course Of Action towards stopping cheating or specific cheaters.

First off I would Make teams of people who go searching internet for payable sites to get cheats or for free cheat sites and so on. So I would have them update the game against the current cheats and this would go on forever until the game completely died out. ((If I had the power and I made a game as in being director or whatever it is the gaming industry or company owner I'd take care of my games because one it makes players happy and it also helps keep money flowing in if done the right way)).
Secondly I'd have them make a false cheat website where no one really gets to pay for the cheats or download them for free I would have them make multiples of these False Cheat sites these would be used as databanks to compare to the player databanks such as whoever puts in a Email Address into the False Cheat sites would be giving away the proof that they are cheating for these games the Email Addresses would be compared to known player addresses but there is still some loopholes with the Email Address Plan.
Thirdly after a Set period of time like a quarterly report we would have a highly significant amount of players to be banned and know way for them to return Like a IP Address only where its more advanced not even if you changed it (so i've heard that changing it is possible). And we would post all the cheaters primary names, secondary names, Email Address, and IP Addresses for all to see So that way if other games/other communites pay for their servers wish to see who cheats and ban those who have been on their servers while they were cheating they then could ban them
(IT'S LIKE THE INVERSE OF THE ROLES OF A MAJORITY OF POLICE DEPARTMENTS POLICE ARE REACTIVE THEY RESPOND TO IT AFTER IT'S HAPPENED INSTEAD THIS WOULD BE A PROACTIVE APPROACH IN A SENSE GATHER THE INFORMATION AND STOP IT FROM HAPPENING FURTHER AS WITH FINDING THE NEWLY MADE CHEATS AND UPDATING GAME BEFORE TOO MANY PEOPLE GET A HOLD OF THEM). Sorry it has to be in caps.
Now further adding on to this do not ban the cheater from all of the new games that (MY HYPOTHETICAL COMPANY) would make, Instead let them buy the new games make their accounts so that we may get their money and then post Email Addresses, IP Addresses, Primary And Secondary Names Again send them all emails saying thank you for you purchase please come again. even put that in the post on the games website or company website.

Thats about it for the Policy

Now no offense but I can not understand why you would not go to a cheat website to inform yourself of all cheats that a person can be using there are more cheats then just aimbots and autotriggers, its like that old argument "Well what cheat am I using".
It helps to know all cheats so that you may ban all cheaters even ones who do not use aimbots or autotriggers

One good tip if you suspect someone of cheating and you want some visual proof. this strategy must be captured by video or told to someone on ventrilo or teamspeak.
First Goto manage tab and doubleclick the suspected persons name to whisper and chances are their name will changed in the main screen where youre typing.

Again No Offense

1. In most cases, we just ignore it. If the member in question is receiving a lot of complaints, we investigate the matter.

2. Same as stated above. As for admin abuse, we deal with it in a professional manner by taking the member in question aside and hearing both sides of the story. If the abuse is at the fault of the member, we tell them how they can improve in that area so that it doesn't happen again.

3. No.

4. We give lots of credit to the person who caught the cheater, be it a member, server regular, or a guest playing on the server.

Are you in the process of creating a system that helps to detect cheaters?

we've forwarded a few players on to pbbans and we are proud of it. we have a lot of members who are not only good at the games we play, but they understand how the game operates. we track IPs, log files, game servers, PB info, and more to keep trash out of our servers.

if you come to TBG (not just you but any player) you better be serious. we have "no whining" posted on our server rules for a reason. you can feel safe knowing that a legit game is being played by good players.

That Roth is the main reason why I came to TBG, play on servers where cheating is not tolerated..period. Plus, we have some some all around great members.

"No Whining" as a rule makes sure that if someone is going to complain, it's not just because they didn't like their score that round or the person who killed them multiple times. If someone says something negative in VOIP or in chat, then there is usually a reason behind the outburst.

Back