Some Insurgency Players To Keep an Eye On

AkH prevent

I'm admin of all the XFlow servers, and while I take a very "hands off" type approach to admining, these are the players I found to be cheating (very obviously via speedhacks, etc.) and I figured why not share the wealth with other admins.

These are somewhat dated, but the info is still accurate. These players may have moved onto other accounts or other games by now, but I figured I'd share the info anyway.

Everything backed up by video/demo evidence. The videos, you'll want to fast forward to the end because I didn't want to edit them in any way.

Although the demos need to be played back on the same version they were recorded on, so playing those back may be troublesome if they aren't available in the beta version pulldown. That's the go-to method of playing back old demos, but they only go 3 or 4 builds back in the demo pulldown on Steam. But all of them were transcoded for YouTube.

Happy hunting and good job keeping your server clean! All I come into is the occasional teamflasher at spawn but that's just bound to happen in this game.

On gameMe stats page it's pretty easy to determine if they are cheaters in CS or Insurgency. They would have to join our servers though.

Back