smalls1.5

killingseed

well its starts off as him getting owned by me or bob. then calls us hackers. then he would just talk smack and tell us he is going to get us banned. seems he doesnt like to get owned and now all he doesn is ram us "killingseed, bob ,yourself, sid" or emp the deck or drops transports on the deck killing all. kicking is to good for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he must be 15 or under as this is a childish acts of bull he pulls.

now he is using another login as well. "Jesus.h.c" not sure the full spelling.

he is not making your TBG tampa server NOT fun!
please step in and do something about this idiot.

thanks

screen shots will follow.

this is one of his dumb act's and all that was done is he was warned by Anime. he'll sit out side the titan and wait with a transport them drop it on us while trying to refuel. we have more screenshots but i dont think i should have to post them all the prove this point.

screen119.jpg

screen121.jpg

then BAM kills everyone on the deck to get at us.
screen122.jpg

Is GT an Admin...look at him run away on the last pic What is the program running in the middle right hand side of your screen?

I have pm'd a higher up about this and he said to let him know if it continues. I am unsure of what his problem/motivation is. Could just be an ego thing. He is an annoyance, but one that is not that hard to get around. He is only successful some of the times when trying to tk us. I think the biggest annoyance is that he will keep switching teams. If we are on the opposite team and take him down a few times he will switch and then try to tk us. Some people are just that way I guess. GT Anime warned him and all was well until GT Anime left, then he was back at it again.

TSO for teamspeak is running shows user coming in and out of our teamspeak while playing. not my SS come from bob.

Thanks for the screenshots killingseed.

Back